HAMILTON, Bermuda, Sept. 21, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- North Atlantic Drilling Ltd. (the "Company") advises that the 2015 Annual General Meeting of the Shareholders of the Company was held on September 18, 2015 at 9:30 a.m. at the Elbow Beach Hotel, 60 South Shore Road, Paget PG04, Bermuda. The audited consolidated financial statements for the Company for the year ended December 31, 2014 were presented to the Meeting.
In addition, the following resolutions were passed:
1) To re-elect Kate Blankenship as a Director of the Company.
2) To re-elect Paul M. Leand, Jr., as a Director of the Company.
3) To re-elect Ørjan Svanevik, as a Director of the Company.
4) To re-elect Georgina E. Sousa as a Director of the Company.
5) To elect Jo Olav Lunder as a Director of the Company to fill one of the four remaining vacancies on the Board.
6) To appoint PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP as auditors and to authorise the Directors to determine their remuneration.
7) That the remuneration payable to the Company's Board of Directors of a total amount of fees not to exceed US$800,000.00 be approved for the year ended December 31, 2015.
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act
CONTACT: Rune Magnus Lundetrae Chief Financial Officer North Atlantic Management AS +44 (0)20 8811 4778 Tore Byberg VP Commercial Finance North Atlantic Management AS +47 51 30 95 42Source:North Atlantic Drilling Ltd.