San Francisco, Sept. 30, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The global outdoor LED display market is expected to reach USD 12.43 billion by 2022, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing demand for wireless data connections for billboards which are ideal for high-volume pedestrian traffic zones, and customizable content availability are expected to revolutionize the digital display industry over the next seven years.
Browse to access In-depth research report on Global Outdoor LED Display Market with detailed charts and figures: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/outdoor-led-display-market
Rising trend towards interactive media with 3D format support is also expected to positively impact growth over the forecast period. Interactive visualization technology presents data using interactive images. Interactive screens are expected to be deployed at various public places such as train stations and bus stops over the forecast period.
Electronic signage has completely energized static displays and its counterparts. Technology used in sign programming has become customizable with different demographics such as weather conditons, inventory data and calendar events, which are being marketed over these displays. Hence, the development of high resolution signboards is expected to drive demand over the forecast period.
Get more insights about the Global Outdoor LED Display Market or request for sample of this research report: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/outdoor-led-display-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- LED mobile panel market is expected to witness robust demand by 2022. These can be easily setup or teardowned along with a ready to use control room; it also minimizes cabling and display With the rising number of events such as live concerts, exhibitions, brand promotion activities, and sports events on the rise, the LED mobile panels segment is expected to show high growth over the forecast period.
- Billboards segment accounted for over 40% of the revenue in 2014 and is anticipated to exhibit high growth over the next seven years. Growing demand for electronic billboards with decline in prices is expected to drive demand. Billboards are mainly used for weather updates, scores and streaming live news, however, there are possibilities for LED billboards to go beyond advertising over the next few years.
- Asia Pacific dominated the outdoor LED display market in 2014, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 25% from 2015 to 2022. The industry is majorly driven by the presence of several key distributors and manufacturers in China, Japan, and Korea. Increasing demand for cost effective tri-color and monochrome solutions on streets, pedestrian walks and public places is expected to boost sales in the region.
- Outdoor LED display market share is occupied by companies such as Daktronics, Shenzhen Dicolor Optoelectronics Co Ltd, Electronic Displays, Sony, LG Electronics, and Barco NV. Companies such as Toshiba Corporation, LG Electronics, Panasonic, and Sony Corporation partake in strong networking and enjoy high degree of brand recall.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Flexible Display Market
- Flat Panel Displays Market
- Flexible Substrates Market
- Touch screen Display Market
Grand View Research has segmented the outdoor LED display market on the basis of application, technology, color display and region:
Outdoor LED display Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2022)
- LED Billboards
- Perimeter LED Boards
- LED Mobile Panel
- LED Traffic Lights
- LED Video Walls
- Other LED Matrix Boards
Outdoor LED display Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2022)
- Individual Mounted
- Surface Mounted
Outdoor LED display Color Display Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2022)
- Monochrome Displays
- Tri-Color Displays
- Full Color Displays
Outdoor LED display Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2022)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Source:Grand View Research