AMSTERDAM, the Netherlands, Oct. 7, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- uniQure N.V. (NASDAQ:QURE), a leader in human gene therapy, today announced that it will be hosting an Investor Day and simultaneous webcast in New York City on October 15, 2015, starting at 8:30 a.m. uniQure management and invited guests will discuss the Company's strategy, clinical programs and uniQure's vision of how gene therapy will change the future of medicine.
Date: October 15, 2015
Time: 8:30 a.m. – approx. 12:00 p.m. ET
Venue: The Benjamin Hotel, 125 E. 50th Street, New York City, NY
- Jörn Aldag, Chief Executive Officer, uniQure
- Deya Corzo, M.D., Senior Vice President, Research and Development, Liver/Metabolism, uniQure
- Christian Meyer, M.D., Ph.D., Chief Medical Officer, uniQure
- Patrick Most, M.D., Managing Director, uniQure GmbH
- Harald Petry, Ph.D., Chief Scientific Officer, uniQure
- Charles W. Richard, M.D., Ph.D., Senior Vice President, Research and Development, Neuroscience, uniQure
- Chester B Whitley, Ph.D., M.D., Principal Investigator, Lysosomal Disease Network
Analysts and qualified investors who would like to register or learn more about the event should contact Blair Atkinson of MacDougall Biomedical Communications at +1 812 454 6257 or +1 781 235 3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration is required as space is limited.
To access the webcast, log on http://edge.media-server.com/m/p/nroin5kw or go to the "Events" section on the "Media" page of uniQure's website, at http://www.uniqure.com/news/calendar-of-events. A replay of the webcast will be available on uniQure's website for at least 30 days following the event.
uniQure is delivering on the promise of gene therapy – single treatments with potentially curative results. We are leveraging our modular and validated technology platform to rapidly advance a pipeline of proprietary and partnered gene therapies to treat patients with CNS, liver/metabolic and cardiovascular diseases. www.uniQure.com
CONTACT: uniQure: Aicha Diba Investor Relations Direct: +31 20 240 6100 Main: +31 20 566 7394 a.diba@uniQure.com Media inquiries: Gretchen Schweitzer MacDougall Biomedical Communications Direct: +49 172 861 8540 Main: +49 89 2424 3494 email@example.comSource: uniQure