ATLANTA, Oct. 15, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MedAssets (NASDAQ:MDAS) today announced speaking proposals are now being accepted for the 2016 Healthcare Business Summit to be held April 26-28, 2016 at the Mandalay Bay Resort & Convention Center in Las Vegas. The annual Summit continues to be the premier gathering for industry leaders to discuss the rapidly evolving changes and challenges in the healthcare industry. This event brings together more than 4,000 industry leaders to network, share insights and strategic solutions to improve operational, financial and clinical performance.
The Education Sessions will take place on Wednesday, April 27, 2016. Nationally-recognized and professional speakers, third-party consultants and MedAssets clients are invited to submit an application to share their knowledge and engage participants in insightful discussions on how to effectively navigate the evolution to a value-based care environment. Attendees will also have the option to receive Continuing Education credits.
The 2016 program will offer more than 50 educational sessions across 8 tracks to equip providers with best practices to improve healthcare performance. Topics include but will not be limited to:
- Cost reduction strategies for non-acute care sites
- Strategies to manage patient flow to outpatient centers
- Physician engagement and alignment
- Tools and techniques to refine clinical operations
- Implementing effective clinical value analysis strategies
- Improving facility management and operations
- Growth and capacity strategies aligned to market trends
- Purchased Services cost reduction and strategies
- Aligning operations and purchased services to value-based care goals
Improving revenue performance
- Large-scale revenue cycle transformation programs
- Building and sustaining a positive revenue flow through environment changes
- Revenue cycle best practices and successes
- Re-engineering and optimization through combined advisory consulting, outsourcing and/or technology solutions
- Consumerism and pricing transparency
Strategy and Growth
- New innovations in healthcare
- Market insights and trends in healthcare
- Data and analytics to drive strategy
- New payment models and how providers should transition
The deadline for submissions is Wednesday, November 25, 2015. To submit a proposal for the Education Sessions, and to view submission information, click here.
MedAssets (NASDAQ:MDAS) is a healthcare performance improvement company that combines strategic market insight with rapid operational execution to help providers sustainably serve the needs of their communities. More than 4,500 hospitals and 123,000 non-acute providers rely on our solutions to reduce the total cost of care, enhance operational efficiency, align clinical delivery, and improve revenue performance across the System of CARE. For more information, please visit www.medassets.com.