CNBC’s “Pitbull: Fame & Fortune” Will Premiere on Thursday, October 22nd at 10PM ET/PT
(ALL TIMES ARE IN ET)
10:00 PM PITBULL: FAME & FORTUNE (P)
1:00 AM PITBULL: FAME & FORTUNE
FOR TV HIGHLIGHTS CONSIDERATION:
"Pitbull: Fame & Fortune":
He's a businessman, a musician, a marketing machine and a world-wide sensation. Armando Christian Perez aka 'Pitbull' has taken the world by storm not just with his high energy live performances, but with his countless product endorsements and business partnerships. So, what drives a successful global recording artist to this level? For Armando Christian Perez, it's a remarkable self-awareness of life at the top of the charts; a byproduct of the tenacity that took him from street hustler to multicultural, multimedia icon. In CNBC's "Pitbull: Fame & Fortune," CNBC Chief International Correspondent Michelle Caruso-Cabrera profiles Pitbull who is rewriting the blueprint for business success in entertainment. For millions of millennial first generation U.S. born Latinos and anyone else smart enough to listen, the messages are clear - work harder than the rest, always be reinventing, defend your success and learn from your failures.
- Pitbull: 'A woman made me a man': http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000433129– Armando Christian Perez, AKA Pitbull, came from a humble broken household, which has fueled his drive and ambition. He claims he owes it all to his mother, a Cuban immigrant, for teaching him that there are no limits or borders
- Pitbull: Buffett listens to his gut: http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000433130 – Looking beyond the entertainment industry for mentors, Pitbull cites Warren Buffett and Carlos Slim as business people he admires.
- What does 'DALE' mean? A lot to Pitbull: http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000433133 – Checking in or checking out? Pitbull's lexicon includes the often-used "dale."
- Pitbull on music success: 90% business; 10% talent: http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000433134 – While Pitbull may have sold 5 million albums worldwide, it is his endless list of endorsement deals, not talent, that has been the key to his wealth.
- Pitbull's advice for making business deals: http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000433137 – Many brands approach Pitbull for endorsement deals and partnership but he makes his selections based on first impression meetings.
- Pitbull: The Latin culture knows how to work: http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000433188 – Pitbull claims that Trump didn't know who he was speaking to when he made disrespectful comments about Cuban-Americans.
- Pitbull: Performing in Cuba would be historical: http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000433189 – Raised by a single, Cuban-immigrant mother, Pitbull would be honored to perform in her native Cuba.
- Pitbull: 'Being Cuban-American, I'm already born politically incorrect':http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000433202 – Pitbull likes to learn and chat with Republican Presidential candidates Jeb Bush and Marco Rubio but he hasn't made any political endorsements (yet).
- Pitbull weighs in on the streaming music biz: http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000433203 – Pitbull is the latest artist to voice his concerns about the unfairness of the streaming business.
- We are on the brink of another crash: Pitbull: http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000433187 – Pitbull discusses not only making it in business but maintaining it in business through economic storms.
With CNBC in the U.S., CNBC in Asia Pacific, CNBC in Europe, Middle East and Africa, CNBC World and CNBC HD , CNBC is the recognized world leader in business news and provides real-time financial market coverage and business information to approximately 371 million homes worldwide, including more than 100 million households in the United States and Canada. CNBC also provides daily business updates to 400 million households across China. The network's 15 live hours a day of business programming in North America (weekdays from 4:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. ET) is produced at CNBC's global headquarters in Englewood Cliffs, N.J., and includes reports from CNBC News bureaus worldwide. CNBC at night features a mix of new reality programming, CNBC's highly successful series produced exclusively for CNBC and a number of distinctive in-house documentaries.
CNBC also has a vast portfolio of digital products which deliver real-time financial market news and information across a variety of platforms. These include CNBC.com, the online destination for global business; CNBC PRO, the premium, integrated desktop/mobile service that provides real-time global market data and live access to CNBC global programming; and a suite of CNBC Mobile products including the CNBC Real-Time iPhone and iPad Apps.
Members of the media can receive more information about CNBC and its programming on the NBC Universal Media Village Web site at http://www.nbcumv.com/mediavillage/networks/cnbc/.