Albany, NY, Oct. 21, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The report analyzes the global High-Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) converter station market, with a focus on 10 major countries across different regions: China, India, Germany, the UK, Sweden, Norway, the US, Canada, Brazil and South Africa.
View Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/362627
The report provides an overview of the HVDC transmission market for each of the countries analyzed, and presents insights on key indicators such as transmission length (2009-2020) and capacity (2009-2020). The study also provides key statistics such as annual capacity additions (2009-2020), average price (2009-2020) and market size (2009-2020). Additionally, information is provided on share of major market players (2009-2014) and key upcoming HVDC converter station projects, in the countries covered in the report.
Download Sample Copy of this Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/362627
- Provides detailed analysis of the global HVDC converter station market, with a focus on countries from different regions; countries included in the study are China, India, Germany, the UK, Norway, Sweden, the US, Canada, Brazil and South Africa
- Analysis of the HVDC converter station market at a global level and for the key countries covered
- Historical and forecast data for the global solar PV market from 2009 to 2020
- Transmission line length and capacity for the countries covered
- Analysis of annual capacity additions, price, and market size for HVDC converter stations
- Share of major companies for HVDC converter stations and key upcoming HVDC projects
Browse All Published Reports by Same Publisher at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/publisher/1
Reasons to buy
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historical and forecast data for the HVDC converter station market
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage from the HVDC converter station markets growth potential
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in the global HVDC market
- Identify key partners and business development avenues based on an understanding of key market issues
- Respond to competitors business structure, strategy, and prospects
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports, supporting clients' market intelligence needs with over 100,000 market research reports, company profiles, data books, and regional market profiles in its repository. We also offer consulting support for custom market research needs.
Our document database is updated by the hour, which means that our customers always have access to fresh data spanning over 300 industries. From Fortune 500 companies to SMEs, MarketResearchReports.biz has built a veritable reputation for fulfilling the most exacting market research needs.
CONTACT: MarketResearchReports.biz Nachiket Ghumare, +1-518-621-2074 USA-Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948 firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.marketresearchreports.biz