Albany - NY, Oct. 21, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Market, Update 2015 - Global Market Size, Market Share, Average Price, Regulations and Key Country Analysis to 2025 is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists.
The report analyses the global solar PV market, breaking it down into four regions: Europe, comprising Germany, Italy, and the UK; Asia-Pacific, comprising China, Japan, and India; North and South America, comprising the US and Chile; and the Middle East and Africa, comprising South Africa and Qatar.
Get Sample Research Report: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=318806
The global and regional sections cover installed capacity (20062025), capacity additions by region/country (20152025), generation (20062025), and capacity and generation shares by region/country (2014 and 2025). Data on average price and market size for the solar PV installations market is also given in each regional section and in the global section. In addition, the global section compares the Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE) of solar PV technology in 2014 for each country covered in the report.
The country section provides information on capacity and generation (20062025), capacity segmentation (20122014), average installation price (20142025), market size (20142025), and LCOE (20142025), along with details of major active and upcoming plants and key industry regulations. Production data for solar PV crystalline and thin-film modules, cells, and polysilicon are given for the 20102014 period where applicable.
The report has been built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalDatas team of industry experts.
- Analysis of the solar PV market at global level, regional level, and key-country level
- Historical and forecast data for the global solar PV market from 2006 to 2025
- Installed capacity and generation data, along with market segmentation by end-user
- Details of major active and upcoming solar PV power plants
- Analysis of price, market size, and LCOE for solar PV installations
- Highlights of major policy and regulatory frameworks in key countries
- Production data for solar PV crystalline modules, thin-film modules, cells, and polysilicon where applicable
Browse all reports of Energy Alternative Sources category at: http://www.researchmoz.us/energy-alternative-sources-market-reports-45.html
Reasons to buy:-
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historical and forecast data for the solar PV market
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage from the solar PV industrys growth potential
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in the global solar PV market
- Identify key partners and business development avenues based on an understanding of key market issues
- Respond to competitors business structure, strategy, and prospects
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
CONTACT: Mr. Nachiket Ghumare State Tower, 90 State Street, Suite 700, Albany NY - 12207 United States Tel: +1-518-621-2074 USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948 Website: http://www.researchmoz.us/
Source:Researchmoz Global Pvt Ltd