Albany - NY, Oct. 21, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global wireless CapEx is on the rise, as operators deploy LTE and HetNet (Heterogeneous Network) infrastructure, amid growing demands for high-speed mobile broadband connectivity. By eliminating reliance on expensive proprietary hardware platforms, NFV (Network Functions Virtualization) and SDN (Software Defined Networking) promise to reduce the CapEx burden on wireless carriers. In addition, both technologies can significantly slash OpEx due to a reduction in physical space, labor and power consumption.
Driven by the promise of TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) reduction, operators are aggressively jumping on the NFV and SDN bandwagon, targeting deployments across a multitude of areas. By the end of 2020, SNS Research estimates that NFV and SDN investments on operator networks will account for nearly $21 Billion. These investments will primarily focus on mobile core/EPC, policy/IMS services, RAN (Radio Access Networks), OSS/BSS, data center, backhaul and CPE/home environment.
Get Sample Research Report: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=236294
Spanning over 1,333 pages, the "NFV, SDN & Wireless Network Infrastructure Bible: 2015 - 2020" report package encompasses three comprehensive reports covering the conventional 2G, 3G and 4G wireless network infrastructure market as well as the HetNet and NFV/SDN markets:
Wireless Network Infrastructure Topics
- 2G(GSM and CDMA) technology and market trends
- 3G (W-CDMA/HSPA, TD-SCDMA and CDMA-2000) technology and market trends
- 4G (LTE, WiMAX) technology and market trends
- Core network equipment market trends
- Mobile backhaul equipment and market trends
- WiFi offload, small cell, DAS, C-RAN and HetNet technology, and market trends
- Enterprise RAN equipment and market trends
- Market drivers for wireless network infrastructure investments
- Challenges to the wireless network infrastructure ecosystem
- Over 300 wireless network infrastructure vendor profiles and strategies
- Global and regional market analysis and forecasts
- SWOT analysis of the wireless network infrastructure market
- Strategic recommendations for traditional wireless network infrastructure vendors, HetNet solution vendors and wireless carriers
- Market analysis and forecasts till 2020
NFV and SDN Topics
- The scope and implementation of SDN, NFV and network virtualization across the globe
- SDN, NFV and network virtualization technology
- Market drivers and key benefits of SDN, NFV and network virtualization
- Challenges and inhibitors to the ecosystem
- Standardization and regulatory initiatives
- Use cases and application case studies of SDN and NFV
- SDN and NFV deployment case studies
- SDN and NFV induced service provider CapEx savings
- Value chain analysis of the ecosystem and the recognition of key players in each segment of the value chain
- Industry roadmap from 2015 till 2020
- Key trends in the ecosystem; SDN and NFV's impact on the network infrastructure value chain, prospects of orchestration platforms, the stance of incumbent vendors towards SDN and NFV, impact on the proprietary hardware market and co-existence with legacy networks
- Profiles and strategies of over 200 key players in the ecosystem
- Strategic recommendations for silicon & server OEMs, network & mobile Infrastructure vendors, IT giants, pure-play SDN/NFV specialists, enterprises, data center operators and service providers
- Market analysis and forecasts till 2020
Key Questions Answered:
The report package provides answers to the following key questions:
- What are the key market drivers and challenges for SDN, NFV and the wider network virtualization ecosystem?
- How can SDN and NFV complement each other?
- What are the key applications and use cases of SDN and NFV?
- How is the SDN, NFV and network virtualization value chain structured and how will it evolve overtime?
- What opportunities do SDN and NFV offer to silicon & server OEMs, network & mobile Infrastructure vendors, IT giants, pure-play SDN/NFV specialists, enterprises, data center operators and service providers and other players in the value chain?
- What strategies should these players adopt to capitalize on the SDN and NFV opportunity?
- How are SDN and NFV vendors positioning their product offerings?
- How big is the SDN, NFV and network virtualization ecosystem, and how much revenue will it generate in 2020?
- What particular submarkets does the ecosystem constitute?
- What geographical regions, countries and submarkets offer the greatest growth potential for SDN and NFV investments?
- Who are the key players in the SDN and NFV ecosystem and what are their strategies?
- How will SDN and NFV impact the network infrastructure value chain?
- Is there a ring leader in the SDN and NFV ecosystem?
- How long will service providers continue to utilize proprietary hardware platforms?
- How can SDN and NFV help make the VoLTE (Voice over LTE) and RCS (Rich Communication Services) business case work?
- How can software-defined DPI (Deep Packet Inspection) complement SDN functionality?
- What level of CapEx savings can SDN and NFV facilitate for service providers in each region?
- How is the 2G, 3G & 4G infrastructure market evolving by segment and region? What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
- How will the market shape for small cell infrastructure such as DAS, C-RAN, femtocells, picocells, microcells and other HetNet deployments?
- How big is the opportunity for enterprise RAN deployments?
- How will WiFi fit into future network architectures for access and offload?
- Who are the key vendors in the market, what is their market share and what are their strategies?
- What strategies should be adopted by operators and vendors to remain a dominant market force?
- Which 2G, 3G & 4G technology constitutes the highest amount of spending and how will this evolve overtime?
- How will LTE deployments proceed, and how long will GSM, HSPA and CDMA technologies coexist with LTE?
- When will WiMAX infrastructure spending diminish?
- What is the global and regional outlook for RAN and core network sub-markets?
- What is the opportunity for wireless backhaul market, and what new backhaul solutions are evolving?
Browse all reports of ICT category at: http://www.researchmoz.us/ict-market-reports-96.html
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
CONTACT: Mr. Nachiket Ghumare State Tower, 90 State Street, Suite 700, Albany NY - 12207 United States Tel: +1-518-621-2074 USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948 Website: http://www.researchmoz.us/
Source:Researchmoz Global Pvt Ltd