NEW YORK, Oct. 22, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- On Wednesday, October 28th, 2015, IgnitionOne will host an exclusive webinar that highlights engagement scoring strategies that marketers will need in order to effectively target consumers. Engagement scoring provides marketers with the insight of where an individual is in the customer journey funnel. This solves one of the key challenges that marketers face as they shift to digital, helping to appropriately allocate budget, creative and campaigns where they can be the most effective.
According to recent custom research by Forrester Research and IgnitionOne, 69% of marketers are not yet capturing customer data from all relevant interaction points to ensure a unified view of the customer, and only 27% of marketers have unified measurement capabilities to understand the holistic experience across channels and devices. This is where the consumer engagement score comes into play. With an engagement score, marketers are finding it easier to effectively reach out to their target consumers with the appropriate context.
The webinar, "Score to Win: Achieving Insight-Driven Relevance Across the Buyer Journey," is part of IgnitionOne's Quick Wins webinar series, and features insights from IgnitionOne SVP of Strategic Services, Katrina Conn.
Participants in the webinar will:
- Learn about the use of engagement scoring to inform content and context management
- Explore the role of engagement scoring in both varied and linear consumer journeys
- Receive examples of real world case studies and results
- Gain insight into working predictively versus responsively
"Score to Win: Achieving Insight-Driven Relevance Across the Buyer Journey," takes place on Wednesday, October 28 at 11:00 a.m. ET. There will be a playback available if you cannot attend. Registration ensures access to the recorded playback.
Register here to join: http://www2.ignitionone.com/l/17162/2015-10-19/4dsbwq
Past IgnitionOne Quick Wins webinars include:
- April 2015: What is a DMP and Why do I Need One?
- IgnitionOne will help you get to grips with the capabilities of a DMP, help you identify whether you need one and map out your journey to implementation. Register for playback
- June 2015: Harnessing the Power of the Data You Own
- IgnitionOne explains how to get from the point A of raw data to the point B of real results, providing registrants with clear direction and insights. Register for playback
- July 2015: How to Get a One-Time Customer to Buy Again
- IgnitionOne provides participants with valuable knowledge on how to use customer data to create a marketing strategy that will increase the likelihood of a one-time customer becoming a repeat customer. Register for playback
- August 2015: Smarter Search Strategies for 2015 Holiday Shoppers
- IgnitionOne and partner Boost Media provide insights into the latest trends in mobile search, strategic insights and best practices for the 2015 holiday season. Register for playback
- September 2015: The Audience-Powered Breakthrough: Using Search to Optimize Results
- IgnitionOne with partners Boost Media and DialogTech provides insights on leveraging data, testing implementation and phone call attribution. Register for playback
IgnitionOne is a global marketing cloud leader. The company's Digital Marketing Suite (DMS), with a powerful customer data management platform (DMP) at its core, simplifies life for marketers by providing an integrated suite of solutions that significantly improve digital marketing performance across all devices. The DMS encompasses algorithmic media management across channels such as search, programmatic display, mobile, email and social; advanced data management; user scoring, lead optimization and website personalization. With a global footprint of over 450 employees in 17 offices across 10 countries, IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world.
IgnitionOne currently scores over 300 million users monthly in 75 countries and powers more than $30 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, Bridgestone, La Quinta and Fiat, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and iProspect.
CONTACT: Patti Renner IgnitionOne (330) 922-0855 ext. 160 Patti.Renner@IgnitionOne.com