Hasbrouck Heights, NJ, Oct. 23, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Demand Gen Report has partnered with a host of industry professionals to present a week-long series of free webinars. Each session is designed to offer expert, timely insights to B2B marketing executives who are developing their pipeline strategies for the coming year.
The second annual Strategy & Planning Series will cover the emerging challenges and opportunities modern marketers face and offer practical solutions to supercharge their 2016 plans. Sessions include:
- Why Outbound Isn’t Enough: How To Maximize Your ROI By Integrating Outbound Tactics (Nov. 16)
- Featuring Janelle Johnson, Senior Director of Demand Generation, and Rachel Rosin, Marketing Programs Manager of Act-On Software
- Get Out Of The Dark And Turn On The Insights: 5 Steps To Full Funnel Visibility (Nov. 16)
- Featuring Bonnie Crater, President & CEO at Full Circle Insights
- Get More Value from Every Click & Content Asset In 2016 (Nov. 17)
- Featuring Elle Woulfe, VP of Marketing at LookBookHQ
- How to Orchestrate Your Messaging Across Channels To Drive Engagement (Nov. 17)
- Featuring Chris Lynch, Sr. Director of Product Marketing at Oracle Marketing Cloud
- Using Predictive Analytics In 2016 to Drive Full Funnel Demand (Nov. 18)
- Featuring Heather Foeh, Head of Culture and Customer Advocacy at Lattice Engines
- Creating A 2016 Content Strategy That Works (Nov. 18)
- Featuring Matthew Grant, Director of Content Strategy at Aberdeen Group
- Top 5 Video Trends That Will Boost Your Demand Gen Results In 2016 (Nov. 18)
- Featuring Joe Gelata, Head of Global Demand Generation & Revenue Operations at Vidyard
- 7 Ways To Enhance Webinar Promotions In 2016 (Nov. 19)
- Featuring Mark Bornstein, VP of Corporate Marketing at ON24
- The New Normal in 2016: Account-Based Selling Meets Account-Based Marketing (Nov. 19)
- Featuring Peter Isaacson, Chief Marketing Officer at Demandbase
- The 5 Building Blocks For A Sustainable Content Strategy (Nov. 20)
- Featuring Dana Harder, VP of Client Strategy, and Matthew McKenzie, Chief Content Officer of Content4Demand
“We have intentionally timed this informative series to reach professionals who are on the precipice of fine-tuning their concepts into actionable strategies for 2016,” explains Carol Krol, Editor-in-Chief at Demand Gen Report. “The online medium enables easy access to these helpful insights for everyone, even amidst hectic year-end schedules.”
B2B marketers interested in attending any of the 2015 Strategy & Planning Series webinars, can register for free by visiting www3.Demandgenreport.com/sps15.
About The Strategy & Planning Series
Hosted by Demand Gen Report, the Strategy & Planning Series is an educational webinar series formulated to help marketers think big, justify budget spend and distribution, and plan formats that will connect with prospects in target markets to help them meet their goals in the coming year.
About Demand Gen Report
Demand Gen Report (DGR), a division of G3 Communications, is a targeted online publication that spotlights the strategies and solutions that help Business-2-Business (B2B) companies better align sales, marketing, and disparate teams to support growth and drive revenue. DGR content and news coverage focuses on the sales and marketing tools and technologies that enable companies to better measure and manage multichannel demand generation efforts. Demand Gen Report is the only information source directly focused on this rapidly emerging business discipline.
Sheri Butts email@example.com O: 201.257.8528 x248 C: 973.842.7961
Source: Demand Gen Report