SEOUL, South Korea and WILMINGTON, Del., Oct. 25, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- IOT WEEK KOREA 2015 -- InterDigital, Inc. (NASDAQ:IDCC), a mobile technology research and development company, today announced that it will showcase its latest innovations in Internet of Things (IoT) at IoT Week Korea from October 28-30, 2015.
In collaboration with a broad range of partners, InterDigital will demonstrate use cases and applications for its oneM2M standards-based horizontal oneMPOWER™ IoT platform. Under the theme of “An Athlete’s Day in IoT,” the company will demonstrate:
- oneMPOWER IoT Platform – The company will provide an overview of the oneMPOWER IoT platform and describe how it can scale up to cloud-based deployments as well as scale down to run on gateways and IoT devices.
- Easy Applications – The company will feature the oneMPOWER IoT solution App Developers Kit (ADK) powered by ThingWorx. The ADK supports a powerful “drag and drop” Mashup Builder that can be used to rapidly create rich, interactive IoT applications, real-time dashboards, collaborative workspaces and mobile interfaces with minimal coding.
- IoT Mash-Up - The company will demo how the oneMPOWER platform can be used to develop horizontal mash-up applications.
- Building Automation – The company will demo how the oneMPOWER IoT platform can be interworked with existing networking technologies such as Systech’s Z-Wave home and building automation gateway solution.
- Personal Connected Health - The company will show how the oneMPOWER IoT platform is used to enable a Continua Alliance certified personal connected health solution from Lamprey Networks Inc. with oneM2M services such as device management capabilities.
- oneTRANSPORT™ IoT Solution - The company will demonstrate the key role that the oneMPOWER IoT platform is serving in the EU funded project.
- Advanced Features – The company will highlight advanced features that it is implementing that include interworking of the oneMPOWER IoT platform with underlying 3GPP and LWM2M network technologies as well as scaling down the oneMPOWER IoT solution to run on resource constrained devices such as the Atmel SAM D21 Xplained Pro platform.
In addition to these demonstrations, Paul Russell, Senior Principal Engineer, InterDigital Labs group, will present on 5G IoT-communication and data enabling technologies in Track 2, titled “IoT Industrialization Issues,” on October 29, 2015 in Hall E.
Please feel free to visit InterDigital’s demonstrations at booths D119 and D120.
InterDigital develops technologies that are at the core of mobile devices, networks, and services worldwide. We solve many of the industry's most critical and complex technical challenges, inventing solutions for more efficient broadband networks and a richer multimedia experience years ahead of market deployment. InterDigital has licenses and strategic relationships with many of the world's leading wireless companies. Founded in 1972, InterDigital is listed on NASDAQ and is included in the S&P MidCap 400® index.
InterDigital is a registered trademark of InterDigital, Inc.
For more information, visit: www.interdigital.com.
InterDigital Contact: Patrick Van de Wille Email: firstname.lastname@example.org +1 (858) 210-4814