HAYWARD, Calif., Oct. 28, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Anthera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq:ANTH) today announced the Company’s attendance at the following healthcare conferences:
- November 4th, 2015, Mr. Paul F. Truex, President and Chief Executive Officer, will host one-on-one meetings at the 2015 Citi Global Healthcare Conference at the Palace Hotel in New York.
- November 6th, 2015, Anthera will report its third quarter 2015 financial and operational results after the close of the market.
- November 9th, 2015 from 7:00 to 9:00 PM during the American College of Rheumatology Annual Meeting, Anthera will host a reception to discuss the CHABLIS program with blisibimod. The reception will be held at the Press Club, 20 Yerba Buena Lane, San Francisco, California. To receive an invitation to the event, please contact Nikhil Agarwal at firstname.lastname@example.org, prior to Wednesday, November 4th, 2015.
- November 19th, 2015, Dr. Colin Hislop, will present a corporate update at the Jefferies 2015 Autumn Global Healthcare Conference at the May Fair Hotel in London, United Kingdom.
- December 1st and 2nd, 2015, Mr. Paul F. Truex will present a corporate update at the 2015 Annual Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference at the Palace Hotel in New York.
About Anthera Pharmaceuticals
Anthera Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing products to treat serious and life-threatening diseases, including lupus, lupus with glomerulonephritis, IgA nephropathy, and exocrine pancreatic insufficiency due to cystic fibrosis. Additional information on the Company can be found at www.anthera.com.
Safe Harbor Statement
Any statements contained in this press release that refer to future events or other non-historical matters, including statements that are preceded by, followed by, or that include such words as "estimate," "intend," "anticipate," "believe," "plan," "goal," "expect," "project," or similar statements, are forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements include statements about Anthera's expectations with respect to its public offering, including statements about its intended use of proceeds from the offering. Such statements are based on Anthera's expectations as of the date of this press release and are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially, including but not limited to those set forth in Anthera's public filings with the SEC, including Anthera's Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended June 30, 2015. Anthera disclaims any intent or obligation to update any forward-looking statements, whether because of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required by applicable law.
CONTACT: Nikhil Agarwal of Anthera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. email@example.com or 510-856-5600x5621
Source:Anthera Pharmaceuticals, Inc.