BEIJING, Oct. 28, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BeiGene, Ltd., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing molecularly-targeted and immuno-oncology drugs for the treatment of cancer, announced today that it will present two abstracts at the 2015 AACR-NCI-EORTC International Conference on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics. The conference will take place November 5–9 at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston, Massachusetts. Details for the presentations are provided below.
1. Abstract #PR11: Phase 1 Study of a Novel PARP1/2 Selective Inhibitor, BGB-290
Authors: Jason Lickliter, Hui Gan, Tarek Meniawy, Jason Yang, Lai Wang, Lusong Luo, Michael Millward
This abstract has been selected as a late-breaker oral presentation and is featured in the press program.
- Session Title: Spotlight on Proffered Papers: Session 3
- Date: Sunday, November 8
- Time: 3:46 PM – 3:57 PM EST
- Location: Veterans Auditorium
2. Abstract #A91: BGB-283 Exhibits Potentials in Enhancing Tumor Immune Sensitization and Lymphocyte Function
Authors: Xi Yuan, Mi Lian, Xiaoran Wu, Lusong Luo
Nonclinical studies will be presented on the immunomodulation activity of BGB-283. BGB-283 is currently in dose-expansion studies.
- Session Title: Immune Modulators
- Date: Friday, November 6
- Time: 12:15 PM – 3:15 PM EST
- Location: Session A, Hall C-D
BeiGene is a global, clinical-stage, research-based company focused on targeted and immuno-oncology therapeutics. With a team of 175+ scientists and staff, BeiGene is advancing a pipeline consisting of novel oral small molecules and monoclonal antibodies for cancer. BeiGene is working to create combination solutions that will have both a meaningful and lasting impact on cancer patients. For more information, please visit our website at www.beigene.com.
CONTACT: Media/Investor Contact: Xin Huang US: +1 917-617-4653 China: +86 185-1406-3050 firstname.lastname@example.org