PARSIPPANY, N.J., Oct. 28, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- For families, couples or individuals looking to get away, Budget has the right vehicle — whether it’s for a trip to the mountains, a scenic drive to a historical landmark destination, or a road trip to another city.
“From an overnight getaway to a full-week trip, having the right vehicle is vital to ensuring that everyone along for the ride enjoys an outstanding experience,” said Joe Ferraro, president, Americas, Avis Budget Group. “Savvy moms and dads know family getaways are always better in a brand-new car with kid-friendly amenities, and Budget always offers a full range of cars, pickup trucks and sport utility vehicles to ensure a truly memorable trip.”
A preview of some of the exciting new model-year 2016 vehicles arriving at Budget locations include:
- Jeep Renegade Latitude: Budget is offering the Jeep Renegade Latitude in the United States for the first time. The 2016 SUV features Jeep’s iconic seven-slot grille as well as 16-inch aluminum wheels, roof rails, heated exterior power mirrors, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, a height-adjustable rear cargo floor to optimize storage space, and seating for five.
- Ford Edge Limited: Ford’s popular midsize crossover SUV seats five comfortably for a fun day trip, but also offers 73 cubic feet of cargo capacity with the rear seats folded for two people on a longer journey. The Edge also comes with a backup camera and rear parking sensors for enhanced safety.
- Nissan Maxima S: Nissan’s family-friendly sedan boasts good fuel efficiency (22 miles per gallon city / 30 highway) and excellent performance from a 300-horsepower 3.5-liter dual-overhead-cam 24-valve V6 engine, perfect for travels on highways and byways alike.
- Nissan Murano S: This sporty midsize crossover is as visually striking as it is comfortable and easy to operate, perfect for two people setting out to see the fall foliage or attend a football game. With electrohydraulic rack-and-pinion steering and four-wheel vented disc brakes, the Murano blends excellent handling and overall performance in a striking package.
- Ford F-150 XLT: Possibly the perfect vehicle for camping, Ford’s legendary four-door pickup has a spacious interior which seats four comfortably, with room for all of the supplies and equipment needed to enjoy the outdoors. Consistently the top-selling vehicle in the United States, the 2016 F-150 features safety enhancements including a second-row inflatable seat belt, blind-spot monitors and a lane-guidance system that detects when the vehicle is crossing double-yellow road markings and automatically steers back into the lane.
Budget Car Rental offers optional SiriusXM satellite radio in all vehicles, providing a wide range of channels offering family-friendly programming as well as a variety of stations just for kids, to help make every mile of a family trip worthy of a smile. Budget also offers premium SUVs equipped with on-board DVD players for the ultimate entertainment experience.
“We encourage people to make the smart choice and leave the family car at home and get away in a clean, well-maintained new vehicle from Budget,” said Ferraro. “No matter what your travel occasion might be, Budget has the right car at a great price with outstanding customer service. And you can save as much as 35 percent on your rental by pre-paying online at Budget.com.”
Budget Car Rental is one of the world’s best-known car rental brands with approximately 3,500 locations in more than 120 countries. Budget is an industry leader in providing vehicle rental services to value-conscious travelers and also operates one of the largest local and one-way truck rental businesses in the United States, through a network of approximately 1,550 locations. Budget is owned by Avis Budget Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:CAR), which operates and licenses the brand throughout the world. For further information, visit www.budget.com.
Contact: Alice Pereira 976.496.3916 PR@avisbudget.com
Source: Budget Car Rental