OTTAWA, Oct. 28, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Students and faculty around the world can now get the new Office 2016 release at exclusive academic pricing on web stores powered by Kivuto Solutions Inc., the world's leading provider of hosted, flexible and scalable solutions for complex digital distribution requirements. Academic members can also securely download Office Professional Plus 2016 or Office Home and Business for Mac 2016 for immediate use. This benefit is provided by Kivuto to any academic institution currently holding an eligible Microsoft Academic Volume License Agreement at no additional cost.
"Kivuto is thrilled to be offering Office 2016 to our network of stores, and we can't wait for students, teachers and parents to experience all the new collaboration features designed for working better together," says Vivek Raju, Director of Sales at Kivuto. "Our goal at Kivuto is to take the pain out of the particulars as it relates to compliance, policy, and provisioning and offer a streamlined, simplified solution for schools all over the world to offer education-based software to their staff and students."
The Kivuto ELMS platform is the most flexible, secure, scalable and customizable digital distribution and management system on the market. Educational institutions enrolled with Kivuto experience an immediate benefit by way of cost savings and ease of administration. The platform, which comes as a no-cost solution for schools participating in eligible Microsoft licensing agreements, includes verification, account management, e-commerce, secure distribution, reporting and more in a cloud-based environment engineered for advanced digital distribution and management applications.
Office 2016 offers new features for collaboration, including:
- Real-Time Typing in Word for collaborating with others in a document, seeing where others are working, and viewing edits as they happen.
- Co-Authoring in Word and PowerPoint to work with others simultaneously on a document, no matter what device you're using.
- Simplified Sharing in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, including the ability to see who has access to a given document, who is currently working in it, and flexibility to change individual authoring permissions for any document.
- Improved Version History in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel lets students refer back to previous snapshots and earlier drafts of documents during the editing process while collaborating with others.
- Modern Attachments in Outlook for attaching documents from recent items and sharing them from OneDrive or SharePoint with email recipients. Sharing permissions can also be configured so all recipients have access to the attached file without having to leave the app.
For more details on Office 2016, visit office.com/buy.
Kivuto is known for its acclaimed customer service, having been distinguished with Microsoft Gold Competency status for the past three years. The company offers students and faculty easy downloads and discounts on a host of additional Microsoft products, including: Windows 10, Visual Studio, SQL Server and more.
For schools and universities looking to simplify software management and distribution for their volume licensing agreements, more information can be found at http://kivuto.com/digital-distribution-solutions/academic-institutions/microsoft-enrollment-education-solutions/
For details on software downloads and discounts for students and faculty, please visit: OnTheHub.com
Kivuto Solutions is the world's leading provider of advanced digital distribution and management solutions that enable the secure delivery of digital goods to individuals, businesses, and organizations anywhere in the world. Kivuto simplifies the process of delivering any digital good to any market under virtually any terms and conditions. Over 60,000 academic institutions and departments trust Kivuto to manage and distribute software to their students, faculty and staff. The company distributes software in 195 countries and supports 14 languages. www.kivuto.com.
CONTACT: Katie Hulan Marketing Manager, Marketing Services T +1 613.526.3005 x 125 M +1 613.355.3649 F +1 613.526.3891Source: Kivuto Solutions