HARTSVILLE, S.C., Oct. 29, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sonoco Display and Packaging, the point-of-purchase (POP) display and packaging services division of Sonoco (NYSE:SON), has been awarded 10 Design of the Times Awards by the Path to Purchase Institute at the 2015 Shopper Marketing Conference & Expo in Minneapolis.
The Design of the Times Awards competition celebrates the most inspiring and creative in-store campaigns and activation tactics, and recognizes their key role in the discipline of shopper marketing. Sonoco Display and Packaging was recognized with:
- Nestlé: NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto Inline Demonstrator
- InComm: 2014 Holiday Tree Gift Cards Display
- Chattem: ROLAIDS® Giant Roll Skinny Tower
- Coolcore: Dr. Cool® Recovery-On-The-Go™ Launch Floor Display
- Swann®: Home Security Systems Demonstrator
- Nestlé: Skinny Cow® Iced Coffee Launch Program
- InComm: 2014 Back-to-School Gift Cards Display
- Robert Bosch Tool Corporation: Dremel® Micro™ 8050 National Launch
- Sam’s Club: DURAGLIDE 6™ Launch Campaign
- Sam’s Club: DURAGLIDE 6™ Launch Packaging
“Sonoco is honored to have our retail merchandising team recognized for their inspiring and creative work with customers,” said Philippe Erhart, division vice president and general manager, Sonoco Global Display and Packaging. “Our team is highly committed to developing innovative and engaging in-store solutions that connect with shoppers and ultimately promote and sell products for our customers.”
“We congratulate our customers and our division’s retail merchandising team on their exceptional shopper-engaging, award-winning achievements,” added Meg Bekker, division director of sales and marketing, Sonoco Global Display and Packaging.
Founded in 1899, Sonoco is a global provider of a variety of consumer packaging, industrial products, protective packaging, and displays and packaging supply chain services. With annualized net sales of approximately $5.0 billion, the Company has 20,800 employees working in more than 330 operations in 34 countries, serving some of the world’s best known brands in some 85 nations. Sonoco is a proud member of the 2015/2016 Dow Jones Sustainability World Index. For more information on the Company, visit our website at www.sonoco.com.
Contact: Hilary Culbertson +843/383-7859 firstname.lastname@example.org
Source:Sonoco Products Company