San Francisco, Nov. 02, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The global polyurethane dispersion (PUD) market is expected to reach USD 1.6 billion by 2022, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Growth of the key end-use industries including automotives, packaging, furniture, textile and leather is expected to drive the global polyurethane dispersion market over the forecast period. Civil unrest in Middle East and North Africa coupled with depleting crude oil reserves has been major factor influencing petrochemical prices globally. Volatile MDI and TDI prices are expected to remain a key challenge for market participants over the next seven years.
Browse to access In-depth research report on Global Polyurethane Dispersion Market with detailed charts and figures: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/polyurethane-dispersion-market
Water based PUD was the leading product segment and accounted for 53.8% of total market volume in 2014. Favorable regulatory norms for water based dispersants have resulted in the rise in consumption. It is also expected to witness the highest growth of 6.4% from 2015 to 2022. Stringent regulations particularly in developed economies of North America and Europe are expected to retard growth of solvent based PUD.
Request for free sample of this research report: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/polyurethane-dispersion-market/request
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Global polyurethane dispersion (PUD) market size was 296.4 kilo tons in 2014 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.9% from 2015 to 2022.
- Automotive, packaging, interiors and furniture are key application for PUD. Growth of these industries in BRICS market is expected to fuel PUD demand over the forecast period. Synthetic leather is expected to witness significant gains in its market size. The segment is expected to grow at an estimated CAGR of 7.5% from 2015 to 2022.
- Asia Pacific was the leading regional market with demand share estimated at 37% in 2014. Positive outlook on automotive and textile industries in China, India and Indonesia is expected to drive the regional growth. Asia Pacific is also expected to witness the highest growth of 6.5% from 2015 to 2022.
- PUD industry is moderately concentrated with high degree of competitiveness among the market participants to gain market share. Key industry participants have been focusing on consolidation of industry. High concentration of unorganized manufacturers in China is expected to pose challenge for market leaders in terms of price and product offerings. Major companies operating in the global market players include BASF, The Dow Chemical Company, Bayer MaterialScience and Cytec.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
Grand View Research has segmented the polyurethane dispersions (PUD) market on the basis of product, application and region:
PUD Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2022)
- Water-based dispersions
- Solvent-based dispersions
PUD Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2022)
- Textile Finishing
- Natural Leather Finishing
- Synthetic Leather
PUD Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2022)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Source:Grand View Research