TROY, Mich., Nov. 03, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Dart Appraisal, an independently-owned, nationwide appraisal management company (AMC), today announced the promotion of four team members and the addition of a new vendor manager. The announcement was made by Executive Vice President Michael Dresden.
- Tom Moser has been promoted to Director of Quality Control from Quality Control Manager. Moser will be responsible for directing all of the company’s quality initiatives, systems and programs and personnel. In this position, he will work to enhance the QC reporting for clients and appraisers. Moser has been with Dart since 2011.
- Rachel Lasater has been promoted to Operations Manager from Client Service Manager. Lasater will be responsible for vendor management, appraiser engagement, appraisal status and overall production management. She has been with Dart since 2003.
- Megan Schaefer has been promoted to Service Level Manager from Appraiser Liaison. In this role, Schaefer will be responsible for overseeing the appraiser engagement and appraisal status teams.
- Dave Mapley, a certified residential appraiser, has been promoted to Appraisal Review Team Leader, where he will ensure that the company’s commitment to quality control is fulfilled.
- Derek Jerome has been hired as Vendor Manager. He is a licensed realtor and previously served as a technical recruiter for Kforce Inc. As Vendor Manager, he will work with the company’s nationwide appraiser panel to further identify and segment appraisers based on competence and performance, while also focusing on the development of appraisers through strategic counseling and coaching.
Named one of the 50 Best Mortgage Service Providers in America by Mortgage Executive Magazine in 2014 and 2015, Dart Appraisal is an independently-owned, nationwide Appraisal Management Company (AMC) founded in 1993. For two decades, the company has built a reputation of superior customer service combined with innovative technology to deliver accurate and timely residential appraisals. Thousands of orders are tracked in real time using a proprietary order management platform designed and maintained by Dart Appraisal. With a singular focus on appraisal management, Dart Appraisal has developed a direct relationship with both appraisers and clients. The company manages a nationwide appraiser panel that requires appraisers to meet stringent quality standards to ensure local competence and reliable appraisals.
CONTACT: Michelle Gimbutis, Marketing Manager Ph: 248.244.1013
Source: Dart Appraisal