PLEASANTON, Calif., Nov. 12, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Associa Northern California is proud to announce that 17 of its employees have recently earned their Certified Manager of Community Associations (CMCA) designation. This is in addition to Associa Northern California's existing large team of certified managers.
The CMCA designation is recognized by Community Associations Institute (CAI) and is the only national certification program designed exclusively for managers of homeowner and condominium associations and cooperatives. The CMCA recognizes individuals who have demonstrated the fundamental knowledge required to manage community associations.
"The fact that so many have earned their CMCA this year is a testament to the dedication and fortitude of Associa employees who genuinely strive to live up to our unsurpassed service reputation," says Associa Northern California President Joe Price. "The next designation is the Association Management Specialist (AMS) followed by the coveted Professional Community Association Manager (PCAM), which each of these 17 folks will be striving to attain."
Congratulations to Associa Northern California's CMCA designees:
• David Boone - Community Manager
• Kellie Campbell - On-site General Manager
• Tammy Fritz Sr. - Community Manager
• Ronald Jerue - Community Manager
• Vimlesh Mahabir - Community Manager
• Cheryl Makela - Community Manager
• Qiana Nixon-Carroll - Project Manager
• Shelley Ortez Sr. - Community Manager
• Joe Price - Branch President
• Beth Ramirez - Community Manager
• Chiquita Redmond - Community Manager
• Gary Reynolds - Community Manager
• Janis Schock - Community Manager
• Wiqar Shah - Community Manager
• Sheila Tonini - Community Manager
• Melina Treantos - Escrow Supervisor
• Margaret Wyatt - Operations Director
Building and managing successful communities for more than 35 years, Associa is the worldwide leader in community management with over 9,000 employees operating more than 170 branch offices in the United States, Mexico, Canada, the United Arab Emirates and South Africa. Based in Dallas, Texas, our industry expertise, financial strength, and innovation meet the unique needs of clients across the world with customized services and solutions designed to help communities achieve their vision. To learn more about Associa and its charitable organization, Associa Cares, go to www.associaonline.com or www.associacares.com.
CONTACT: Billy Rudolph +1 (214) 272-4107 email@example.com