San Francisco, Nov. 12, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Increasing implementation in various industries such as metal, cement and food & beverages among others is anticipated to propel industry growth. Europe Industrial Air Filtration Market size is projected to reach USD 1,690.8 million by 2020, as per a new research report by Radiant Insights, Inc.
Dust collectors accounted for 21.78% of the overall market share in 2013 and are estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.7% from 2014 to 2020, owing to minimal maintenance, low-operating cost and improve worker health & safety. Mist collectors were valued at USD 206.1 million in 2013 and are likely to account for over 20% of the total Europe industrial air filtration market by 2020. The surge can be attributed to its ability to remove oil mist, coolant mist, fume and steam from food & beverage manufacturing processes.
Italy accounted for 17% of the overall industry share in 2013 and it is likely to reach USD 290.1 million by 2020. Flourishing pharmaceutical industries in the region is expected to drive growth. Germany held over 20% of the market share and it is forecasted to exhibit significant growth rate due to growing number of food & beverages and metal processing industry over the forecast period.
Strict government regulations and IPPC directive are estimated to propel industry demand. These regulatory authorities set requirements for plant or facilities, particularly in terms of pollutants released. The aim is to reduce or prevent atmospheric pollution while ensuring environmental protection. Formulation of air filter standard EN 779:2011 is likely to fuel the industry owing to its ability to eliminate issues related to filter performance.
Industrial air filtration facilitates in improvising health as well as safety aspects of operating a pressurized system. In addition, this equipment helps in energy conservation by noticeably optimizing energy consumption. Different types of air-borne contaminants are removed from multiple production stages. Its capability to remove odors, oil vapor and any dust particles is expected to boost the industry demand. Specialized filter such as HEPA filter helps in producing sterile air by filtering air from germs and viruses.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC On " Europe Industrial Air Filtration Market Size, Report, 2020" at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/europe-industrial-air-filtration-market
Key report insights suggest:
- Europe industrial air filtration market was sized at USD 1,008.9 million in 2013 and it is expected to reach USD 1,690.8 million by 2020 growing at an estimated CAGR of 7.8% from 2014 to 2020.
- Factor such as high cost of installation is anticipated to hinder industry demand. Need for advanced filtration equipment to filter contaminated air might descend the industry. This can be attributed to high initial capital investment involved along with high energy consumption and maintenance cost. HEPA filters are projected to have high growth opportunities owing to its primary technical benefits such as, improved efficiency, maintenance of high initial power output, increased component life and lower emissions.
- HEPA filter captured the highest industry share in 2013 and it is anticipated to dominate the industry in the future. It is expected to reach USD 413.7 million by 2020 owing to highly efficient collection capacity of submicron particulate matter. Baghouse Filters accounted for 22.43% of the overall industry share in 2013 and it is anticipated to witness considerable growth at a CAGR of 7.8% from 2014 to 2020.
- The highly competitive industrial air filtration market sees top three industry players accumulating majority of the industry share. Donaldson dominated European demand with over 20% share in 2013.
Browse All Reports of This Category at: www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/hvac
Europe Industrial Air Filtration Product Overview (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- Dust Collectors
- Mist Collectors
- HEPA Filters
- Baghouse Filters
Europe Industrial Air Filtration Application Overview (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
Related reports by Radiant Insights:
- Automotive Coatings Market –
- Gas Sensors Market –
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy.Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Source: Radiant Insights