MILWAUKEE, Nov. 12, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. (NASDAQ:BONT) which operates Bon-Ton, Boston Store, Bergner's, Carson's, Elder-Beerman, Herberger's and Younkers stores, will open its doors at 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, November 26 for its Biggest After Thanksgiving Sale, offering more than 600 Door Busters, special coupons and deals. The first 200 people at the door in every store will receive a gift card with values ranging from $5 up to $500 with a guaranteed $500 winner at every store. In-store Door Busters are good through Friday, November 27 until 3:00 p.m. Online Door Busters will be available at www.bonton.com/blackfriday starting at 6:00 a.m. on Tuesday, November 24 with free online shipping through November 28 with promo code FREESHIP. All Door Busters will be available while supplies last.
"We are excited to kick off the holiday shopping season with inspiring gifts for the entire family," said Kathryn Bufano, President & CEO, The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. "Customers will find designer brands and extraordinary values throughout their shopping experience whether they are in our stores or shopping online."
Here are some of the greatest door buster deals Bon-Ton will offer in-stores starting at 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, November 26 and online at www.bonton.com/blackfriday starting 6:00 a.m. on Tuesday, November 24, while supplies last:
- $19.97 Rampage® boots for her
- $29.97 holiday sweaters from Calvin Klein
- $19.97 Entire Stock of Rampage® Jackets
- Buy One, Get two FREE entire stock Men's sportswear from G. H. Bass®, Ruff Hewn, Le Tigre and Van Heusen®
- 50 percent off Mattel® and Fisher-Price Toys®
- $9.97 Kitchen Electrics
- $14.97 LivingQuarters Twin Flannel Sheet Sets
- $99.97 selected Ladies' designer coats, MICHAEL Michael Kors®, Calvin Klein, Kenneth Cole®, Laundry by Design, Nautica®, London Fog®, Guess, Jessica Simpson and more
- $19.97 any size LivingQuarters reversible down-alternative comforter
- $39.97 Relativity® 5-pc. Luggage set
Shoppers can also preview online only Day After Thanksgiving Door Busters and choose from a variety of 30 items on Saturday, November 21 starting at 6:00 a.m. while supplies last on any of the company's websites www.bonton.com, www.bergners.com, www.bostonstore.com, www.carsons.com, www.elder-beerman.com, www.herbergers.com and www.younkers.com. Exclusive online Door Busters include:
- 50 percent off Boots from Anne Klein®, Bandolino®, Carlos by Carlos Santana, Nine West®, Naturalizer®, Madden Girl®, Laura Ashley® and Fergalicious®
- $24.97 Ruff Hewn Sweaters
- $17.97 Kids Puffer Jackets from London Fog®, Hawke & Co. and more
- $29.97 Columbia Benton Fleece Jackets
- $8.97 16-18 count Keurig® Single Serve K-cups
- 65 percent off Top Brands in Luggage including Samsonite®, American Tourister®, Ricardo Beverly Hills, Nine West®, Delsey, IT Luggage and more
In compliance with state Blue laws, Bon-Ton stores in Maine and Massachusetts will be closed on Thanksgiving Day and will open at midnight.
About The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc.
The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc., with corporate headquarters in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and York, Pennsylvania, operates 270 stores, which includes nine furniture galleries and four clearance centers, in 26 states in the Northeast, Midwest and upper Great Plains under the Bon-Ton, Bergner's, Boston Store, Carson's, Elder-Beerman, Herberger's and Younkers nameplates. The stores offer a broad assortment of national and private brand fashion apparel and accessories for women, men and children, as well as cosmetics and home furnishings. The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. is an active and positive participant in the communities it serves.
For store locations and information visit www.bonton.com. Join the conversation and be inspired by following Bon-Ton on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and the fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog, #LoveStyle.
CONTACT: Christine Hojnacki, Vice President Public Relations 414.347.5329, cell 262.378.9354 Christine.Hojnacki@bonton.com Nicole Koremenos, Senior PR Coordinator 414.347.1152 ext. 3278 Nicole.firstname.lastname@example.org
Source:The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc.