LAGUNA BEACH, Calif., Nov. 13, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Healthcare Administrative Technology Association (HATA) announced today an EFT/ERA (Electronic Funds Transfer/Electronic Remittance Advices) Webinar will be held at 3pm Eastern on Wednesday, November 18, 2015. For more information on Breaking Down the Barriers to EFT/ERA: No more excuses!, visit the webinar registration page.
Key industry stakeholders have joined with HATA to create a powerhouse of knowledge and tools that serve as an Online Resource Library which will break down any barriers for clients or for physician practices looking to engage in full ERA/EFT adoption. In this webinar, attendees will not only learn the advantages to adopting ERA and EFT in the physician practice, but why and how it is possible for potential faster payment posting, reconciliation, risk mitigation and improved workflow.
- Heather McComas, Director of Administrative Simplification Initiatives, AMA
- Matt Albright, Senior Manager, CAQH
- Denesecia Greene, Deputy Director, National Standards Group (NSG) – CMS
- Rob Tennant Director, HIT Policy – MGMA
- Priscilla Holland, Senior Director – NACHA
- Tammy Banks, VP Relationship Management – Optum Cloud Operations
- Pam Grosze, VP Senior Product Manager – PNC Bank and Co-Chair WEDI EFT SWG
HATA seeks to be an invaluable resource for its members to receive education and healthcare industry information quickly and easily, provide the tools to expand and build upon a member’s client base, network and collaborate with practice management system (PMS) peers and other industry stakeholders, advocate with one representative voice, and influence the healthcare community on issues vital to the healthcare administrative technology industry. For more information, visit www.hata-assn.org.
MEDIA CONTACT: Tim McMullen 844-440-4282 firstname.lastname@example.org