NEEDHAM, Mass., Nov. 17, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Extreme Reach, Inc., the leading provider of TV and digital video advertising solutions, today announced that it has migrated its SourceEcreative content onto the Extreme Reach platform and incorporated several new features and enhancements. It has also officially changed its name to “Source Creative.”
Source Creative is the leading archival resource for advertisers seeking to view video ad content and explore talent options for upcoming productions. Moving forward, all existing Source Creative capabilities will be accessible via the Extreme Reach platform, which will result in a faster response time and better overall user experience. The Source Creative service will also benefit from the Company’s two-week release cycles and continuously evolving features.
The Source Creative migration enhances the Extreme Reach platform by bringing creative research into the workflow continuum for advertising clients, enabling agency creative and production teams to conveniently research directors and production companies as part of their ongoing campaign planning.
Source Creative users will benefit from the following enhancements:
- Improved user experience that incorporates new aesthetics, branding and functionality, including a new Source Creative dashboard.
- Upgraded Search capabilities allowing tabbed searches and a search-within-a-search option.
- With powerful Extreme Reach encoding servers, you can upload your work in full 1080 HD and see it instantly transcoded into multiple sizes, all fully streamable and downloadable.
- New Storyboard feature provides high-resolution Key Frame Downloads (i.e., image stills) for every second of every film in the archive.
- Updated Reel Builder allows users to promote all work credited to themselves or their company in seconds, without the need to re-upload or encode. Customize reels for individuals, send them with ease and monitor their impact all from within the platform.
- Social Sharing at the click of a button. Promote your latest news or share any film within the platform on all major social media sites.
- Find up-and-coming talent before they've been signed with our Scout selections. Search on territory, technique or keyword and bolster your roster before your competitors.
“We’re excited to complete the migration of our Source Creative content onto the Extreme Reach platform,” said John Roland, CEO at Extreme Reach. “Source Creative remains one of the advertising industry’s most useful tools for researching content and scouting talent, and we are confident that our clients will benefit from a more seamless user experience and upgraded platform.”
“With a new home, improved look and upgraded features, Source Creative has enhanced its position as the number one platform for the advertising community to research and house content,” said James Straker, Managing Director at Source Creative. “We look forward to expanding our user base and continuing to offer best-in-class content and services under the Extreme Reach umbrella.”
About Extreme Reach
Extreme Reach is the leading provider of video advertising management and delivery solutions that span TV, Digital and Mobile media, including a fully integrated suite of talent payment & rights management solutions and the broadest array of TV and Digital campaign metrics. Thousands of brands and agencies, including all of the Ad Age 100, look to Extreme Reach to activate, measure and optimize video advertising campaigns. The Extreme Reach enterprise platform brings traditional TV and digital video advertising together, simplifying workflows and unifying analytics. Extreme Reach is headquartered in Needham, Mass., with offices in 18 cities across the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom.
For more information, visit the Extreme Reach website: extremereach.com.
Media Contact: Neil Kornstedt Extreme Reach email@example.com 206-686-1059
Source: Extreme Reach