Albany, NY, Nov. 17, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MarketResearchReports.Biz announces the addition of a new report to its vast repository of research studies. The report is titled " Insight Report: Digitization in Lending ".
Digitization in Lending' explores the changing landscape of lending industry due to digitization.
- Analyzes the drivers of digitization for financial institutions
- Analyzes the impact of emerging digitally advanced lending financial service providers
- Discusses the transformation of lending process through digitization
- Explores challenges and opportunities involved in digitizing the lending process
- Examines the trends that will shape the industry in the next five years
Digitization in Lending ' analyzes the effect of digitization, emerging trends and competitive landscape of the lending industry. The report also discusses in detail the drivers of digitization for financial institutions and how they are using it for improving operational efficiency and customer experience.
With significant adoption of digital channels by customers, financial institutions are compelled to provide the convenience of anywhere, anytime banking to customers. Although digitization has transformed the transactional banking process, it has not been fully adopted in lending process.
Many online lending companies and non-bank lenders have emerged to capitalize on the inefficient lending process of banks. The growth of these companies also demonstrates that customers are looking for more convenience, which digitization can provide. The significant rise of non-bank lenders has led banks to invest more in digital technology, and form partnerships with them to remain leading operators in the lending market.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/454309
- Provides comparative analysis of the various business models in the lending industry
- Analyzes the key trends, drivers and impacts of digitization on lending
- Covers key initiatives by financial institutions in digitizing the lending process
- Provides case studies of financial institutions which have implemented pioneering technologies to improve their lending business
- Explores challenges in implementing digitization in the lending process
- Provides an outlook for financial institutions to utilize digital channels to enhance productivity, efficiency and the customer experience
Explore All Banking Market Research Reports at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/category/159
REASONS TO BUY
- Understand the effect of digitization on the lending industry.
- Analyze changing dynamics in the lending industry, and gain insights into key technology, competitors and strategies.
- Understand competitive threats from new market entrants and emerging opportunities.
- Gain insights into key initiatives by financial institutions to digitize the lending process.
- Learn how organizations will be affected by the changing industry dynamics.
Browse All Wealth Management Market Research Reports at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/category/146
- Manual loan and mortgage application processes make the lending system slow and expensive.
- Digitized loan applications reduce paperwork and manual errors involved in the process.
- As digital banking grows worldwide, customers require reliable and seamless loan application and disbursal over multiple channels and devices.
- Digitization of lending is likely to provide the most cost-effective solution for reducing increasing compliance costs due to enhanced regulations.
- Enhanced adoption of digital channels, and inefficiencies in the traditional bank lending system have led to the launch of online lending platforms.
- Financial institutions have encountered various challenges in digitizing the lending process. Lack of sophisticated software solutions, concerns over compatibility of new systems with legacy systems, costs of transformation, regulatory compliance, and management and budget restrictions have all deterred banks from digitizing the lending process.
- With the increasing presence of alternative lenders, banks are investing in technology, forming alliances with emerging financial technology companies, and adopting new credit scoring methodologies.
Impact investments have become a new investment option among HNWIs and UHNWIs worldwide. They have significantly increased in market size, despite their relatively recent development in 2007. JP Morgan and Global Impact Investing Network (GIIN) estimated the market size of impact investments at around US$46 billion in 2013. In the UK market, impact investments valued GBP200 million in 2014, and are set to grow to GBP1 billion by 2016. Different investment types - 'finance first' or 'impact first' - make the asset rather complex and difficult to value. This has led to the development of a separate wealth management division in private banks, often known as sustainable investing, responsible investing, or social finance divisions.
Download Sample Copy of this Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/287906
While the majority of impact investment supply-side participants - HNWIs, corporate investors, asset managers, wealth managers and private banks - are based in developed countries such as the UK and the US, the majority of demand-side participants are based in emerging countries such as South Africa, Nigeria, Kenya, China, Brazil and India. This structure generates gaps in the wealth management market, requiring further research. This report aims to provide an in-depth analysis of key market insights and the future outlook of impact investment over the forecast period.
The Future of Cyber Risk Insurance' analyzes the growth potential of the cyber risk insurance market, as organizations are realizing the importance of protecting their business from damage caused by cyberattacks.
The increasing frequency of security breaches, in conjunction with business structures that are ever more reliant on technology, has augmented demand for cyber insurance. The cyber insurance market is rapidly emerging as a separate class of insurance, due to rising demand for cover for specific cyber risks, which are not covered under traditional insurance policies such as commercial general liability (CGL) and professional indemnity policies.
Download Sample Copy of this Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/395246
Insurers should start building capabilities to offer cyber-insurance products and gain early-mover advantage, as the cyber insurance market is still in its early stages of development. French insurer Axa is recruiting computer experts and engineers to build a centralized cyber team as a strategy to differentiate itself in the cyber insurance market.
The report also discusses in detail the risks and challenges faced by the insurance industry in the development of cyber risk insurance. The cyber risk insurance industry is in its initial stages of development, but its rapid growth presents challenges for insurers with respect to the insurability of cyber incidents and the use of relevant pricing models. A lack of standardization among cyber risk insurance products, and uncertainty around policy wording are creating ambiguity for buyers.
The world economy is experiencing a strong shift towards emerging markets, and the luxury industry is no exception. Driven by a strong desire to show off financial stability and success, luxury brands and wealth in emerging markets have become inseparable. The luxury market size of the 10 selected cities was estimated at US$29.41 billion in 2014. As the global economy continues to shift towards emerging markets in the next decades, growth of the luxury industry in these cities is expected to be buoyant.
An exception to this is Shanghai, which has slowed down, while the growth of the luxury market in other emerging cities studied is expected to be strong over the forecast period, at CAGRs of over 15%. Cities with smaller luxury markets such as Lagos, Kula Lumpur and Ho Chi Minh City are the ones to watch, while traditional markets such as Shanghai and Bangkok show slower growth. Jakarta and Tel Aviv are the upcoming markets, while Mexico City, Mumbai and Istanbul offer the most promising prospects for expansion.
Download Sample Copy of this Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/383123
When expanding in emerging cities, luxury brands must take into consideration diversity in wealth, culture, types of potential, existing customers and local regulations in emerging markets. This report aims to help luxury companies to better understand local market conditions in emerging cities, and to keep up with the latest market trends.
Digital Innovation in Insurance' analyzes the potential impact of digital technology on the insurance supply chain, from product development to claims management, enabling insurers to reduce costs, and increase efficiency and profit margins.
An increasing number of insurers are investing in building digital infrastructure, and striving for growth by developing new business models using digital platforms. However, insurers are yet to fully capitalize on the transformative power of digital technology, and many are still struggling to develop digital strategies that align with their business objectives. The insurance industry recognizes the need to overhaul traditional business models, to capitalize on the advantages of digital technology and respond to the challenges of digital disruption.
Download Sample Copy of this Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/301817
The report discusses how insurers in different markets use digital technology in different business functions, including product development, sales and marketing, underwriting, claims management and customer services. It also discusses market trends, opportunities and challenges faced by insurers in the successful implementation of digital strategy.
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports, supporting clients' market intelligence needs with over 100,000 market research reports, company profiles, data books, and regional market profiles in its repository. We also offer consulting support for custom market research needs.
Our document database is updated by the hour, which means that our customers always have access to fresh data spanning over 300 industries. From Fortune 500 companies to SMEs, MarketResearchReports.biz has built a veritable reputation for fulfilling the most exacting market research needs.
CONTACT: MarketResearchReports.biz Nachiket Ghumare, +1-518-621-2074 USA-Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948 firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.marketresearchreports.biz