TEMPE, Ariz., Nov. 18, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- At Insight’s partner event, Synergy16 – The Power of Purpose, the world’s leading technology companies came together in Scottsdale, Ariz. for two days of presentations and discussions on strategy, marketing and growth. During the evening awards ceremony, Insight’s partners were recognized with awards celebrating our mutual successes.
Local Phoenix artist, Roy Wasson Valle, was commissioned to design and produce a piece that would recognize Insight’s partners in step with the company’s values of Hunger, Heart and Harmony. Exemplifying these values, a unique piece of artwork labeled “The Heart of the Desert” emerged.
In 2013 a wildfire claimed the lives of 19 Granite Mountain Hot Shots, an elite firefighting squad in Yarnell, Ariz., leaving the community devastated by the tragedy. Valle reclaimed burned wood from amongst this destruction, giving it new purpose as the base of the Heart of the Desert Awards. It was a fitting way to honor the winners by forming something celebratory from tragedy.
These awards were delivered to Insight’s partners to show how working in harmony makes a difference for the clients whom Insight serves:
- Ingram Micro – Distributor Partner of the Year
- Citrix – Emerging Cloud Partner of the Year
- Intel Security – Emerging Software Partner of the Year
- Veeam – Infrastructure/Ecosystem Partner of the Year
- APC by Schneider Electric – Power Partner of the Year
- VMWare – Service Provider Partner of the Year
- Dell – SMB Partner of the Year
- Microsoft – Federal Partner of the Year
- Lenovo – Healthcare/Public Sector Partner of the Year
- Microsoft Hardware – Personal Hardware Growth Partner of the Year
- Apple – Mobility Partner of the Year
- VCE – Enterprise Storage Partner of the Year
- IBM Software– Enterprise Software Partner of the Year
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (Servers) – Advanced Infrastructure Partner of the Year
- Intel – Personal Hardware Impact Partner of the Year
- Adobe – Cloud Partner of the Year
- Landesk – Software Impact Partner of the Year
- Cisco – Infrastructure Impact Partner of the Year
The following partner representatives were also recognized:
- Kim Serra, Dell – Infrastructure/Ecosystem Partner Rep of the Year
- Patrick Ludlow, Symantec – Software Partner Rep of the Year
- Scott Hernandez, Commvault – Software Technology Partner Rep of the Year
- Mike Medley, HP PSG – Personal Hardware Partner Rep of the Year
- William Banta, Plantronics – Personal Hardware Technology Partner Rep of the Year
- Todd White, Cisco – Infrastructure Partner Rep of the Year
- Heidi Mayer, Palo Alto Networks – Infrastructure Technology Partner Rep of the Year
“It is important to all of us at Insight to recognize our partners for their collaboration in helping our clients’ businesses run smarter,” said Bob Kane, Insight senior vice president, product marketing. “Congratulations to all of the award winners on a great year and we look forward to an even better 2016.”
For more information on Insight, visit http://www.insight.com/ or call 1.800.INSIGHT.
From business and government organizations to healthcare and educational institutions, Insight empowers clients with Intelligent Technology™ solutions to realize their goals. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of hardware, software, cloud and service solutions, our 5,400 teammates provide clients the guidance and expertise needed to select, implement and manage complex technology solutions to drive business outcomes. Through our world-class people, partnerships, services and delivery solutions, we help businesses run smarter. Discover more at insight.com. NSIT-M