RANCHO CORDOVA, Calif., Nov. 20, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cesca Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ:KOOL), an autologous cell-based regenerative medicine company, announced today that it will be presenting and meeting with investors at the 8th annual LD Micro Main Event on Wednesday, December 2 in Bel Air, California at the Luxe Sunset Hotel.
- Presenter: Robin C. Stracey, CEO & Director
- Date and Time: Wednesday, December 2 at 8:00am PT/11:00am ET
- Venue: Luxe Sunset Hotel
- Topic Corporate Presentation
To set up a one-on-one meeting with Robin Stracey, CEO & Director of Cesca Therapeutics, please contact Kirin Smith, Chief Operations Officer of PCG Advisory Group at, + 1-646-863-6519.
About LD Micro
LD Micro is an investment newsletter firm that focuses on finding undervalued companies in the micro-cap space. Since 2002, the firm has published reports on select companies throughout the year. The firm also hosts the LD Micro Invitational in June. It is a non-registered investment advisor. For more information, please contact 408-457-1042 or visit www.ldmicro.com.
About Cesca Therapeutics Inc.
Cesca Therapeutics Inc. (www.cescatherapeutics.com) is engaged in the research, development and commercialization of autologous cell-based therapeutics for use in regenerative medicine. The Company is a leader in the development and manufacture of automated blood and bone marrow processing systems that enable the separation, processing and preservation of cell and tissue therapy products. These include:
- SurgWerks™; proprietary stem cell therapy point-of-care kits for the treatment of vascular and orthopedic indications that integrate the following indication specific elements:
- Cell harvesting
- Cell processing and selection
- Cell diagnostics
- Cell delivery
- CellWerksTM; an integrated system which includes a protocol, disposables and equipment for intra-laboratory use in treatment of oncological and hematological disorders.
- The AutoXpress® (AXP); a proprietary automated device, along with companion sterile blood processing disposables, for the harvesting of stem cells from cord blood.
- The MarrowXpress™ (MXP); a device and disposable system based on the AutoXpress platform for the isolation and concentration of stem cells from bone marrow. Self-powered and microprocessor-controlled, the MXP contains flow control and optical sensors and concentrates white blood cells from bone marrow to a user- defined volume in 40 minutes while retaining over 90% of mononuclear cells (MNCs).
- The BioArchive® System; an automated cryogenic device, used by cord blood stem cell banks in more than 30 countries, for cryopreservation and archiving of cord blood stem cell units for transplant.
Source:Cesca Therapeutics Inc.