Albany - New York, Nov. 23, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MarketResearchReports.biz has added a research report on the biotechnology industry to its database. The report, titled "Global & USA BioSimilar Market Analysis To 2021; BioBetters, Erythropoietin (EPO), Human Growth Hormone (HGH), Granulocyte Colony-Stimulating Factor (G-CSF), Anti-Tumor Necrosis Factor (Anti-TNF), Monoclonal Antibodies (MAbs), Insulins, Interferons, Product Pipelines, Trends, Key Players, Regulations And Strategic Outlook", reveals the statistical details of the global biosimilar market and presents a market forecast till 2020.
According to the report, the global biosimilar market is experiencing an influx of companies trying to attain a share in the US$190-bn biologics market. The global biosimilar market will also allow the companies to create cheaper copies of reference biologics.
The report states that the E.U. possesses one of the most matured biosimilar markets. Many countries in this region have incorporated biosimilars into their healthcare industries since 2006 and hold more lenient regulatory conditions in comparison to North American nations. As a result, the E.U. already has multiple biosimilars in several domestic markets.
Download Sample Copy of this Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/450841
The report also looks at the North America biosimilars market and predicts a large number of companies joining the region's healthcare industry, especially in the U.S. The FDA approved the first U.S. biosimilar on March 6, 2015, which was Zarxio, manufactured by Sandoz. The report states that this historical decision will create room for more biosimilar drugs to enter the U.S., which holds the world's largest biopharmaceuticals market.
The report estimates a cost benefit between 20% and 30% for companies entering the global biosimilars market. Reasons given for this include the rising medical costs of originator biologics, which cause a healthcare bill of nearly US$100,000 per patient per year. Originator biologics are slowly becoming a financial burden on both patients as well as national healthcare systems, thereby restricting the actual care a patient is supposed to receive. To aid the global biosimilars market, it is also stated in the report that a large number of patented drugs are set to see their patents expire before 2020, creating a large scope for generic and biosimilar drugs to enter the market.
Explore All Biotechnology Market Research Reports at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/category/30
The report also includes descriptive overviews of the global biosimilars market according to industry-justified categories and segmentations. The report also includes elaborate notes on the key developers and their drugs in the market. The report has provided details on the key developers in the global biosimilars market and their focus on biologics such as Rituxan, Remicade, Neulasta, Humira, Enbrel, and Aranesp.
The report also elaborates on the 44 biosimilars that are available in the E.U. - which has 19 approved biosimilars already in use - along with the biosimilars available in countries such as India, China, and South Korea. The report further explains how the relaxed laws in developing economies have created room for the global biosimilars market over the past few years.
MRI Systems Market to 2020 Focus on Patient Comfort and Operational Efficiency, with Growth Driven by Developing Economies" discusses the market, competitive landscape, and trends for three MRI systems market segments: High-field, Mid-field, and Low-field MRI systems. It provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting these segments, and key analytical content on the dynamics of the market. The report also reviews the competitive landscape, analyzes each segments pipeline products and gives details of important merger and acquisition deals.
Download Sample Copy of this Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/282359
The report analyzes the MRI systems market, the major driving forces and potential challenges that could restrict growth. Its scope includes
- Key geographies: US, Canada, Brazil, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, and Australia.
- Information on market size for three MRI systems market segments: High-field, Mid-field, and Low-filed MRI systems.
- Annualized market revenue data forecast to 2020 and company share data for 2013.
- Qualitative analysis of key trends in the MRI systems market.
- Information on the competitive landscape and the leading technologies of key players: Siemens, GE, Philips, Toshiba, and Hitachi.
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) is the second most common cancer globally, and the most common cause of cancer-related mortality. Such a poor outlook, particularly for patients with advanced disease, has created a pressing need for improved therapeutic options. The NSCLC market is undergoing a gradual change from a focus on generic chemotherapy regimens to complex treatment landscape based on different NSCLC subtypes and the presence of various molecular aberrations. In the current market, patients with non-squamous histology can be treated with more efficacious therapies such as Alimta (pemetrexed), while patients harboring activating mutations in EGFR or ALK can be prescribed targeted therapy. While the NSCLC developmental pipeline must aim to improve the outlook for all patients, there is currently a lack of options for patients with squamous cell histology or other detectable molecular characteristics besides EFGR and ALK mutations.
Download Sample Copy of this Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/372992
- The NSCLC market will be valued at $10.9 billion in 2021, growing from $6.1 billion in 2014 at a CAGR of 8.5%.
- How will immunotherapies such as Keytruda affect growth?
- What effect will patent expirations of Tarceva and Alimta have on market value?
- The NSCLC pipeline is large and diverse, with an increased presence of mAbs and specific targeted therapies in contrast to the market.
- What are the common targets and mechanisms of action of pipeline therapies?
- Will the pipeline address unmet needs such as a lack of treatments for squamous cell patients?
- What implications will the increased focus on targeted therapies have on the future of NSCLC treatment?
- Numerous late-stage pipeline therapies with a strong clinical record have the potential to enter the market over the forecast period.
Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus (T2DM) is a metabolic disease characterized by chronic hyperglycemia (high blood glucose levels). Global prevalence has risen rapidly in the past several decades, particularly in line with obesity. This has been attributed to a range of factors, including economic development, increasing urbanization, aging populations, and changes in lifestyle patterns such as reduced levels of physical activity and consumption of higher-calorie diets.
This has led to strong commercial interest in the development of T2DM therapeutics. The current market is large and diverse, comprising several drug classes, including generic and branded drugs. Owing to the range of therapeutic options available, the treatment algorithm is complex. However, current treatment regimens are often associated with limited long-term efficacy, complex and inconvenient dosing regimens, and undesirable side effects such as weight gain and hypoglycemia (low blood glucose levels).
Download Sample Copy of this Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/316445
- The pipeline is large and highly innovative, comprising a range of molecule types and molecular targets.
- How do different molecule types and molecular targets compare in terms of average failure rate, clinical trial duration, and clinical trial size?
- Which late-stage pipeline molecules show the most promise and how will they impact the treatment algorithm over the forecast period?
- Which late-stage pipeline molecules are expected to generate the highest revenues?
- Over the 2014-2021 forecast period, the global T2DM market is expected to increase in value at a CAGR of 7.5% from $23.5 billion to $39.0 billion.
Multiple Myeloma (MM) is a hematological malignancy characterized by the proliferation of plasma cells in the bone marrow. It is the second-most frequently diagnosed hematological malignancy, with an annual prevalence in the US of about 45,000. The disease is considered incurable, although the past decade has seen significant improvements in therapy, driven by a greater understanding of pathophysiology. Many of the leading drugs in the market were approved over the past 10-15 years, and have improved median survival rates by about 50%.
The MM pipeline contains 267 products in active development, encompassing a range of molecule types and therapeutic targets. The innovation that has characterized the market over recent years is also clearly present in the current pipeline, with a strong presence of novel, targeted products.
Download Sample Copy of this Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/316442
- What are the failure rates for individual Phases of clinical development?
- How do MM clinical trial characteristics, including failure rate, duration, and size compare against oncology and industry averages?
- The MM market is forecast to rise from a value of $7.3 billion in 2014 to $8.9 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 2.9% across the eight major markets assessed.
- How much of a role will disease prevalence and new product approvals play in market growth?
- Will generic competition have a significant impact on the market over the forecast period?
- There have been 39 licensing deals and 22 co-development deals pertaining to MM products since 2006.
- Which territories show the most deal activity?
- What were the trends in deal completion by product stage of development?
- What were the conditions of the key licensing or co-development deals to take place in MM?
Marketresearchreports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports, supporting clients' market intelligence needs with over 100,000 market research reports, company profiles, data books, and regional market profits in its repository. We also offer consulting support for custom market research needs.
Our document database is updated by the hour, which means that our customers always have access to fresh data spanning over 300 industries. From Fortune 500 companies to SMEs, Marketresearchreports.biz has built a veritable reputation for fulfilling the most exacting market research needs.
CONTACT: MarketResearchReports.biz Mr. Nachiket Ghumare, +1-518-621-2074 USA-Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948 firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/