DELRAY BEACH, Fla., Nov. 24, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Insight Vacations ®, the leader in premium and luxury escorted journeys, invites guests to savor the most enjoyable Thanksgiving holiday possible by ditching the crowds and lingering longer at the table. After all, memories are the most valuable gift, and this years' best Black Friday special will last far longer than the pumpkin pie: Insight is now offering a 10% Early Payment Discount on applicable Europe tours, valid through Dec. 17. Guests who book by Nov. 30 will enjoy an added air discount of $500 per couple!
"As purveyors of cherished moments, immersive experiences and regional delicacies, we firmly believe in investing in unforgettable experiences," said Phil Cappelli, president, Insight Vacations. "Holidays - like most days - are best spent enjoying the company of your loved ones and appreciating the world around you. This is why our itineraries are designed to include once-in-a-lifetime experiences on a daily basis - we are in the business of making memories."
Here are five irresistible (and guilt-free) opportunities for family travel in 2016:
- Luxury Gold Majestic Switzerland: A breathtaking journey across the pristine landscapes of Switzerland. Enjoy Alpine vistas, serene lakes, and innovative cuisine on this five-star journey from the country's cities, villages, and resort towns. Priced from $̶5̶,̶6̶5̶0̶ $5,085 per person.
- Country Roads® of Italy: Indulge in all your foodie favorites on this decadent exploration of Italy. Meet with a master chef, taste quality Chianti wines, witness the making of authentic Parmigiano-Reggiano and more on this off-the-beaten-track journey. Priced from $̶4̶,̶4̶5̶0̶ $4,005 per person.
- Easy Pace® Spain: This leisurely exploration of Spain is perfect for families. Guests visit must-see landmarks like Gaudí's Sagrada Família and Bilbao's Guggenheim Museum and spend full days at leisure in vibrant Barcelona, gastronomic San Sebastian and cosmopolitan Madrid. Priced from $̶2̶,̶5̶5̶0̶ $2,295 per person.
- The Principalities of Europe: Discover the cities of the Mediterranean on this journey which follows the coast from Barcelona to Rome. Visit bustling cities, quaint villages and some of Europe's smallest countries. Priced from $̶4̶,̶4̶5̶0̶ $4,095 per person.
- All-Inclusive The Bohemian: Our most popular journey to Central Europe is now all-inclusive of sightseeing, breakfasts and evening meals, making it the best value for families traveling to Vienna, Prague, Budapest and Krakow. Priced from $2̶,̶6̶9̶5̶ $2,426 per person.
For reservations, contact your favorite travel agent or call Insight Vacations at (888) 680-1241.
About Insight Vacations
For more than 38 years, Insight Vacations® has been designing the world's finest escorted travel itineraries. As the experts in Europe, Insight offers over 100 journeys across the continent, covering more of Europe than any other operator. Insight Vacations also offers the same legendary high standards and carefully curated itineraries in North America, South America, India, Bhutan, Nepal, Morocco, Egypt and Israel.
Luxury Gold by Insight Vacations is an exclusive collection of unique journeys that elevate travel beyond the ordinary at every moment. Guests traveling with Luxury Gold stay at the finest hotels, dine on the epicurean regional cuisine at featured Michelin-starred restaurants and enjoy an unmatched collection of once-in-a-lifetime experiences and sightseeing.
All Insight itineraries are expertly designed for smaller groups with a maximum of just 40 guests. Each tour includes the services of an experienced Tour Director who acts as "traveling concierge," and Signature Experiences that provide a unique and revealing look into the history and culture of each destination. The authentic flavors of each country are celebrated through included Signature Dining experiences, Insight hotels are handpicked for their high quality and desirable central or scenic locations and the Insight motorcoach is specially customized to provide Business Class legroom. With the perfect balance of guided and independent exploration Insight has reimagined vacations to truly escape from the ordinary.
About The TreadRight Foundation
Created as a joint initiative between The Travel Corporation's family of brands, The TreadRight Foundation is a not-for-profit that works to help ensure the environment and communities we visit remain vibrant and preserved for generations to come. To date, TreadRight has supported more than 35 sustainable tourism projects worldwide. The foundation's guiding principle is to encourage sustainable tourism development through conservation, leadership and support for communities.
TreadRight's past project partners include WWF, Conservation International and The National Trust in the UK. Current initiatives include sponsoring the National Geographic Society's inaugural "World Legacy Awards," helping to combat wildlife crime with WildAid, and empowering individuals with the Alliance for Artisan Enterprise.
To learn more about our past and current work at TreadRight, please visit us at TreadRight.org.
CONTACT: Susan Chou Public Relations Coordinator Susan.Chou(at)TravCorpUSA.com Twitter: @Susan_TravCorp Karina Schultheis Public Relations Specialist Karina.Schultheis(at)TravCorpUSA.com Twitter: @Karina_TravCorp Arnelle Kendall Vice President of Public Relations Arnelle.Kendall(at)TravCorpUSA.com Twitter: @ArnelleKendall The Travel Corporation Public Relations Office 636 East Atlantic Avenue Suite 203 Delray Beach, FL 33483 561.330.0850