San Francisco, Nov. 25, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The global Integrated Systems Market is expected to reach USD 24.02 billion by 2020. Accelerated business demands and intricate nature of IT challenges is anticipated to drive the global integrated systems market demand over the forecast period. The IT industry is highly dynamic in nature and characterized by technological advancements and innovation. Every few years the industry experiences tectonic shifts that re-shape IT. Shift in trend from mainframes to client/server to internet computing has altered the way end-users build, purchase, consume, and deliver technology.
In recent times, the integrated systems market has witnessed significant shift, which may be attributed to emergence of mobility, big data, social networking and cloud computing. Smartphone proliferation has also impacted the IT industry, with the advent of the BYOD phenomenon, and provides several market growth opportunities. However, factors such as high deployment cost may pose a challenge to market growth. Besides perceived complexity with regards to installation of converged infrastructure solutions, they are viewed as an expensive but necessary spending.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC On "Integrated Systems Market Analysis By Product (Integrated Platform/ Workload Systems, Integrated Infrastructure Systems), By Service (Integration & Installation, Consulting, Maintenance & Support), By Application (BFSI, IT & Telecom, Retail, Manufacturing, Healthcare) And Segment Forecasts To 2020 " at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/integrated-systems-market-analysis-by-product-integrated-platform-workload-systems-integrated-infrastructure-systems-by-service-integration-amp-installation-consulting-maintenance-amp-support-by-application-bfsi-it-amp-telecom-retail-manufacturing-healthcare-and-segment-forecasts-to-2020
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- The integrated infrastructure segment is poised for high growth over the next six years, which may be attributed to strong revenue growth posted by a few key industry players such as VCE, Cisco, etc.
- Integration and installation segment accounted for substantial market share in 2013, and is expected to witness high growth. Legacy data center infrastructure has several shortcomings that fail to meet modern data center demand, and has resulted in rise in integrated systems deployment. Further, integrated systems provide the ability to replace aging systems and platforms, thereby combining multiple systems into one platform.
- BFSI accounted for majority of the integrated systems market in 2013, owing to high market penetration and early adoption. Integrated systems installation enables the BFSI sector support growth, expand network and offer new services to their customers. It also plays a key role in reducing cost, space and power consumption significantly.
- North America captured a sizeable amount of the integrated systems market, which can be primarily attributed to technological advancements and high market penetration. In addition, the need to achieve agility and efficiency in enterprises may also catapult the regional market demand over the forecast period.
- Key integrated systems market players such as Oracle Corporation, Cisco Systems, VCE, Hewlett-Packard and IBM focus on collaborations as it helps in technology exchange, joint sales and marketing efforts, new market creation and new product development.
Browse All Reports of This Category at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/technology-and-media
Integrated Systems Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- Integrated Platform/Workload Systems
- Integrated Infrastructure Systems
Integrated Systems Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- Integration & Installation
- Maintenance & Support
Integrated Systems End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- IT & Telecom
Integrated Systems Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Related reports by Radiant Insights:
- Educational Baby Toys Market in China –
- Elevator and Escalator Market in Japan –
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy.Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Source: Radiant Insights