San Francisco, Nov. 26, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Natural Antioxidants Market By Product (Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Polyphenols, Carotenoids) Is Expected To Reach USD 4.14 Billion By 2022.
Global Natural Antioxidants Market is expected to reach USD 4.14 billion by 2022. Rising demand for organic personal care products is anticipated to augment natural antioxidants market demand owing to their benefits to skin and hair. In addition, increasing consumer awareness regarding the benefits of fortified food is expected to propel demand for natural antioxidants over the projected period. Growing consumer awareness regarding the benefits of consumption of natural antioxidants on health is likely to fuel market growth. Market growth for vitamin E and vitamin C supplements is also supported by ease of availability, expansion of the healthcare sector and low cost of these ingredients.
Demand for vitamin C was highest accounting for over 80% of the global demand in 2014 and this trend is likely to continue over the forecast period. Extensive use of the product in pharmaceuticals coupled with increasing demand for drugs owing to high prevalence of cancer and cardiovascular diseases is expected to fuel market growth. Over production of vitmin C is anticipated to hamper market growth over the next seven years. Carotenoids are anticipated to be the fastest growing segment within the global natural antioxidants market owing to its increasing use in pharmaceuticals for coloration.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC On "Natural Antioxidants Market Analysis By Product (Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Polyphenols, Carotenoids) And Segment Forecasts To 2022" at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/natural-antioxidants-market-analysis-by-product-vitamin-c-vitamin-e-polyphenols-carotenoids-and-segment-forecasts-to-2022
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Asia Pacific was the largest market for natural antioxidants accounting for over 35% of the market volume share in 2014. In addition, it is expected to witness the fastest growth over the next seven years on account of growing demand for fortified food & beverages and pharmaceuticals. Presence of numerous agriculture-based economies is anticipated to be another key driver for natural antioxidants market growth in animal feed applications.
- China was the largest producer as well as consumer of vitamin C in 2014. However, overproduction of vitamin C has led to manufacturers cutting down their production capacity as well as shutting down of facilities in Asia Pacific.
- Animal feed was the largest application of vitamin E accounting for over 40% of the market volume share in 2014. Growing demand for dairy products including milk and yogurt as well as meat products in expected to augment animal feed market. Growing demand for premium quality animal feed is expected to open new opportunities for natural antioxidants market growth over the projected period.
- Key players present in the global natural antioxidants market include DuPont-Danisco, DSM, Ashland, Archer Daniels Midland, Tianjin Jianfeng Natural Products Co. Ltd (JF Naturals), Prinova, Indena S.P.A, AkzoNobel, Naturex and Ajinomoto OmniChem Natural Specialties.
Browse All Reports of This Category at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/food
Global Natural Antioxidants Product Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2022)
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin C market, by application
- Animal feed
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin E market, by application
- Animal feed
- Polyphenols market, by application
- Functional beverages
- Functional food
- Dietary supplements
- Carotenoids market, by application
- Animal feed
Global Natural Antioxidants Application Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2022)
- Animal feed
Global Natural Antioxidants Regional Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2022)
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
Related reports by Radiant Insights:
- Global Gesture Recognition Market in Automotive Sector –
- Global Heat Exchanger Market –
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy.Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Source: Radiant Insights