BLAINE, Wash., Dec. 2, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mobetize Corp. (OTCQB:MPAY), a technology leader in mobile commerce payments solutions, today announced the following.
- As of November 1, 2015, Mobetize launched its mobile financial services platform and is now able to generate sustainable Software and Services revenues.
- Software & Services revenues for the month of November increased to US$65,725 compared to US$2,543 for the comparable period in 2014.
- Software & Services monthly revenues from agreements are expected to continue to grow for the balance of our fiscal year ending March 30, 2016.
- Mobetize has activated the production version of Impact Telecom's (dba Impactel) branded mobile wallet and financial services platform. The platform is now available for Impactel and its subsidiary companies to market to their customers in the U.S.
- Mobetize is on track to deliver the production version of the branded Gotawallet™, mobile wallet and financial services to Global Service Solutions Inc. Global Service Solutions will be launching its mobile wallet, Gotawallet™ at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas on January 6th 2016."
About Mobetize Corp.
Mobetize Corp. (OTCQB:MPAY) is a technology leader in mobile commerce payment solutions with signed customers in telecoms and financial services that have over 5 million addressable customers in the USA. Mobetize's brandable platform enables telecom operators, employers and other financial providers to simplify the delivery of mobile financial services to their customers. Mobetize ensures end-to-end integration for services such as retail/online payments, prepaid air-time top ups for gifts, international remittances and transfers, P2P transfers and Visa/MasterCard programs on mobile devices. Mobetize seamlessly integrates and white labels customers' secure mobile money platform with their delivery partners to help increase their revenues, decrease customer service costs and increase loyalty to existing offerings. For more information, please visit the Company website at http://www.mobetize.com.