From the dramatic reduction of space travel costs to potentially curing cancer with cloud computing, Goldman Sachs is dreaming big and wants clients to also.
Goldman's Robert Boroujerdi sent a report entitled "Themes, Dreams and Flying Machines" to clients Wednesday. In it, the strategist presented seven such predictions that may seem like pipe dreams to some, but the investment bank feels strongly enough about them that it is telling clients to put their investment dollars behind these trends right now.
The seven themes are:
- "The blockchain could disrupt everything."
- "Space is once again the new frontier."
- "College may not be worth it."
- "Gen-Z matters more than millennials."
- "There will be another Flash Crash."
- "Lithium is the new gasoline."
- "The cloud can help cure cancer."
Here's are a breakdown of the Goldman dreams that can be invested in right now...