CALABASAS, CALIF., Dec. 7, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MobileCause, the world's best mobile first fundraising and communications platform for nonprofits, announces Roadmap for Growing Your Nonprofit in 2016, the next installment in their thought-leading series designed to help nonprofit leaders unlock their organization's potential to reach their fundraising goals.
The Roadmap for Growing Your Nonprofit in 2016 Webinar is scheduled for tomorrow, Tuesday, December 7th at 11 AM PST and will focus on the steps nonprofits need to take to grow their organization in the new year through branding, storytelling, and donor engagement.
- Best practices for donor engagement through mobile marketing
- Effective storytelling techniques for inspiring and motivating supporters, volunteers and donorsHow custom forms and keywords can shape your nonprofit's brand online
- The importance of social channels for telling your nonprofit's story, promoting your brand and engaging donors to become ambassadors for your cause
MobileCause has brought together a notable panel of experts to discuss the strategies at the heart of scaling the impact of nonprofit organizations in 2016. Speakers include:
- Matt Coulter — Co-Founder at The Young and the Brave Foundation
- Tessa Srebro — Content Marketing Manager at VolunteerMatch
- Jeremy Koenig — Mobile Fundraising Specialist and Creative Director at MobileCause
Register here for Roadmap for Growing Your Nonprofit in 2016 Webinar
"In 2016, the nonprofits who will be the most successful will be those who can stand out from the crowd by powerfully conveying their mission across all channels to reach and engage new donors" commented Jessica Bernstein, MobileCause Marketing Manager. "Our goal is to empower them with the powerful mobile-first solutions and strategies they need to accomplish all three to grow their organizations in the new year and long into the future."
MobileCause is the world's leading mobile first, all-in-one, fundraising and donor communication platform designed to help nonprofits raise more donations while saving time and resources with no-cost merchant services, 0% transaction fees, and an industry low flat-rate credit card processing fee. The powerful solutions include Crowdfunding and Peer to Peer Campaigns, Event Registration, Ticketing and Fundraising, Sign-up, Survey, Petition and Membership Forms, Digital Fundraising and Mobile Marketing. The fully integrated suite of products is easy to use and works in any CRM. Plus, fundraising experts provide dedicated strategy support to all clients including United Way, The Salvation Army, American Heart Association, University of Southern California, Habitat for Humanity and many more. Learn more at www.mobilecause.com
A photo accompanying this release is available at:
CONTACT: Juliette Harris, MobileCause Publicist (310) 577-1122 email@example.com