San Francisco, Dec. 10, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global Tissue Diagnostic Market is expected to reach USD 6.4 billion by 2022. Tissue diagnostic, due to its ability to detect cancer at an early stage, is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period. Increasing incidences of breast cancer, rising geriatric population base and the growing demand for personalized medicines are high impact rendering drivers of the tissue diagnostics market. Furthermore, improving healthcare infrastructure, increasing demand for safe and cost effective treatment and rising focus of major market players on emerging economies such as India and China are likely to propel market growth. Technological advancement occurring in the field of tissue diagnostics is expected to lead towards the availability of better option for healthcare professionals and the patients. Tissue diagnostic procedures encompass a broad array of technologies designed to revolutionize the cancer diagnosis process and provide apt molecular information. Tissue diagnostic detects the presence of malignant cells by performing microscopic study of the involved tissue. This investigation is considered to be vital for any type of cancer in order to decide the most effective treatment line.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC On "Tissue Diagnostic Market Analysis By Product (Instruments, Accessories) By Technology (IHC, Special Staining, In-Situ Hybridization, Digital Pathology & Workflow), By Application (Breast Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Lymphoma Cancer, Gastric Cancer, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer), By End-use (Hospitals, CRO, Research Laboratories) And Segment Forecasts To 2022" at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/tissue-diagnostic-market-analysis-by-product-instruments-accessories-by-technology-ihc-special-staining-in-situ-hybridization-digital-pathology-amp-workflow-by-application-breast-cancer-prostate-cancer-lymphoma-cancer-gastric-cancer-non-small-cell-lung-cancer-by-end-use-hospitals-cro-research-laboratories-and-segment-forecasts-to-2022
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) is identified as the most lucrative sub segment of the tissue diagnostic market majorly owing to increasing incidences of cancer diagnostic
- The tissue based breast cancer diagnostic segment accounted for the largest market share in 2014. Rising alcohol consumption, lifestyle associated changes and growing geriatric population are some factors expected to drive segment growth over the forecast period.
- North America accounted for over 40.0% of the tissue diagnostic market in 2014 on account of high usage rates of technologically advanced products. Rising patient awareness level and the presence of accessible healthcare infrastructure is also expected to contribute towards healthy regional market growth.
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period. Rapid economic development and the consequent improvement of the healthcare infrastructure is expected to help manufacturers capitalize on the available opportunities in the form of unmet medical needs. Presence of sophisticated healthcare facilities in the developed markets of Japan and Australia is also expected to boost usage rates over the forecast period.
- Key players of the tissue diagnostic market include Roche Diagnostics, Cell Signaling Technologies, Becton Dickinson & Company, Agilent Technologies, Abbott Laboratories, GE Healthcare, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Johnson & Johnson and Danaher Corporation.
Global Tissue Diagnostic Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2022)
Global Tissue Diagnostic Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2022)
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC)
- In Situ Hybridization
- Special Staining
- Digital Pathology and Workflow
Browse All Reports of This Category at: www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/healthcare
Global Tissue Diagnostic Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2022)
- Breast Cancer
- Gastric Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Non Small Cell Lung Cancer
Global Tissue Diagnostic End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2022)
- Contract Research Organization (CRO)
- Pharmaceutical Organizations
- Research Laboratories
Tissue Diagnostic Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2022)
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Related reports by Radiant Insights:
- Global M-Commerce Market –
- Global Membrane Bioreactor (MBR) Market –
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy.Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Source: Radiant Insights