San Francisco, Dec. 16, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The global Solar Pumps Market is expected to reach USD 3,639.0 million by 2022. Strong shift in trend towards replacing diesel and electric pumps in order to reduce reliance on conventional energy is expected to drive the global solar pumps market. Increasing government support in the form of subsidies and tax benefits particularly in emerging markets of Asia Pacific and Africa is also expected to have a positive influence on the market growth over the forecast period. However, higher upfront investment cost compared to its conventional counterparts is expected to remain a barrier for market participants.
DC surface suction pump was the largest product segment and accounted for 83.4% of the total market volume in 2014. Increasing micro-irrigation activities coupled with continuous & clean drinking water supply in remote places with irregular electric supply is expected to drive this segment over the forecast period. AC submersible pump is expected to witness the highest growth of 40.7% from 2015 to 2022. Increasing adoption of AC submersible pumps particularly in high growth markets such as India and Bangladesh is expected to drive this segment over the next seven years.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC on http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/solar-pumps-market-analysis-by-product-dc-surface-suction-ac-submersible-dc-submersible-and-ac-floating-by-application-agriculture-and-drinking-water-and-segment-forecasts-to-2022
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Global solar pumps market was 120,786 units in 2014 and is expected to reach 1,571,028 units by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 38.1% from 2015 to 2022.
- Agriculture was the largest application segment and accounted for 62.9% of total market volume in 2014. Agriculture is also expected to witness the fastest growth of 38.5% from 2015 to 2022. Increasing agricultural activities in emerging markets such as India, China, Bangladesh, Morocco and South Africa is expected to drive this segment over the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific emerged as the largest regional market and accounted for 33.0% of total market volume in 2014. Asia Pacific is also expected to be the fastest growing regional market for solar pumps. The region is expected to grow at a CAGR of 43.4% from 2015 to 2022. Government support to the farmers in the form of subsidies particularly in China, India and Bangladesh is expected to drive the regional market over the forecast period. Middle East & African solar pumps market is expected to exceed USD 600 million by 2022.
- Global solar pumps market is characterized by a mix of both large MNCs and small regional companies. Some major companies operating in the global market include Lorentz, TATA Power Solar Systems Ltd, SunEdison, CRI Group, Bright Solar, USL and Shakti Solar Pumping System.
Browse All Reports of This Category at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/energy
Global Solar Pumps Product Outlook (Volume, Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2022)
- DC Suction
- AC Submersible
- DC Submersible
- AC Floating
Global Solar Pumps Application Outlook (Volume, Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2022)
- Drinking Water
Global Solar Pumps Regional Outlook (Volume, Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2022)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
Related Reports by Radiant Insights:
- Global Influenza Market –
- Global IVR System Market –
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy.Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Source: Radiant Insights