Albany, NY, Dec. 16, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The “SDN, NFV & Network Virtualization Ecosystem: 2015 – 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts” report presents an in-depth assessment of the SDN, NFV and network virtualization ecosystem including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, use cases, deployment case studies, regulatory landscape, standardization, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents market size forecasts from 2015 till 2030. The forecasts are segmented for 10 submarkets, 2 user base categories, 9 use cases, 6 regions and 34 countries.
While the advantages of SDN (Software Defined Networking) and network virtualization are well known in the enterprise IT and data center world, both technologies also bring a host of benefits to the telecommunications service provider community. Not only can these technologies help address the explosive capacity demand of mobile traffic, but they can also reduce the CapEx and OpEx burden faced by service providers to handle this demand by diminishing reliance on expensive proprietary hardware platforms.
Download Sample Copy of this Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/489943
Mobile operators and internet service providers have already begun making SDN and NFV investments in a number of functional areas including but not limited to EPC/mobile core, IMS, policy control, CPE (Customer Premises Equipment), CDN (Content Delivery Network) and transport networks. SNS Research estimates that service provider SDN and NFV investments will grow at a CAGR of 54% between 2015 and 2020. As service providers seek to reduce costs and virtualize their networks, these investments will eventually account for over $20 Billion in revenue by the end of 2020.
The report has the following key findings:
- SNS Research estimates that service provider SDN and NFV investments will grow at a CAGR of 54% between 2015 and 2020, eventually accounting for over $20 Billion in revenue by the end of 2020.
- At present, virtualized EPC/mobile core, IMS and policy control platforms represent over 70% of all VNF (Virtual Network Function) software investments.
- Although the use of SDN is widespread in the enterprise and data center domain, service providers are only beginning to adopt the technology to programmatically manage their networks.
- Investments on orchestration platforms will account for nearly $2 Billion in revenue by the end of 2020, representing nearly 10% of all service provider SDN and NFV spending.
Explore All Signals And Systems Telecom Market Research Reports at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/publisher/45
The report covers the following topics:
- SDN, NFV and network virtualization ecosystem
- Market drivers and barriers
- Enabling technologies, protocols, architecture and key trends
- Use cases, applications, PoC (Proof of Concept) and deployment case studies
- CapEx saving potential of SDN and NFV
- Orchestration and management platforms
- Regulatory landscape and standardization
- Industry roadmap and value chain
- Profiles and strategies of over 240 leading ecosystem players
- Strategic recommendations for ecosystem players
- Market analysis and forecasts from 2015 till 2030
Market forecasts are provided for each of the following submarkets, user base and use case categories:
Key Questions Answered:
List of Companies Mentioned:
The following companies and organizations have been reviewed, discussed or mentioned in the report:
Click and Download Sample Pages of Below Reports:
- The LPWA (Low Power Wide Area) Networks Ecosystem: 2015 - 2030 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- The M2M &IoT Ecosystem: 2015 - 2030 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- The MHealth (Mobile Healthcare) Ecosystem: 2015 - 2030 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts
- The SON (Self-Organizing Networks) Ecosystem: 2015 - 2030 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports, supporting clients' market intelligence needs with over 100,000 market research reports, company profiles, data books, and regional market profiles in its repository. We also offer consulting support for custom market research needs.
MarketResearchReports.biz Mr. NachiketGhumare, +1-518-621-2074 USA-Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948 firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/