San Francisco, Dec. 21, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The global Low Smoke Halogen Free Flame Retardant Polypropylene (PP) Market is expected to reach USD 664.0 million by 2020. Growing PP demand across key end-use industries such as construction, automotive and electrical & electronics is expected to remain a key driving factor for the global market. Growing concerns regarding halogen toxicity and fire safety issues coupled with environmental issues is also expected to have a positive impact on the market growth. Favorable regulatory scenario in North America and Europe is also expected to fuel the demand over the forecast period. High loading levels and drawbacks in process ability of halogen free flame is expected to remain a key challenge for market participants.
Construction emerged as the leading application segment and accounted for 37.7% of total market volume in 2013. Increasing infrastructure activities particularly in the emerging BRICS market coupled with growth need for flame retardants based polymers in construction industry is expected to drive this segment over the forecast period. Electrical & electronics market is expected to witness the fastest growth of 8.4% from 2014 to 2020. Growing electronics & electrical industry in China and Taiwan is expected to drive this segment over the forecast period.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC On "Low Smoke Halogen Free Flame Retardant Polypropylene (PP) Market Analysis By Application (Construction, Automotive, Electrical & Electronics, Industrial), And Segment Forecasts To 2020" at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/low-smoke-halogen-free-flame-retardant-polypropylene-pp-market-analysis-by-application-construction-automotive-electrical-amp-electronics-industrial-and-segment-forecasts-to-2020
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Global low smoke halogen free flame retardant PP market was 166.4 kilo tons in 2013 and is expected to reach 279.4 kilo tons in 2020, growing at a CAGR of 7.8% from 2013 to 2020.
- North America emerged as the leading consumer and accounted for over 35% of total market volume in 2013. Favorable regulatory scenario in the U.S. is expected to drive the regional market over the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness the highest growth of 8.2% over the next six years. Increasing construction spending coupled with positive outlook on automotive industry particularly in China, India and Indonesia is expected to drive the regional market.
- Some major companies operating in the global market include Albemarle Corporation, Israel Chemicals Ltd., Chemtura Corporation, Clariant International Ltd., Huber Engineered Materials, BASF SE, Thor Group Ltd., Lanxess A.G., DSM N.V., FRX Polymers Inc., Nabaltec A.G., DuPont, Washington Penn Plastic. Co. RTP Company, PolyOne Corporation and Delamin Ltd.
Browse All Reports of This Category at: www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/chemicals
Global Low Smoke Halogen Free Flame Retardant Polypropylene (PP) Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- Electrical & Electronics
Global Low Smoke Halogen Free Flame Retardant Polypropylene (PP) Regional Outlook (Volume Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
Related Reports by Radiant Insights:
- Solar Water Heater (SWH) Market in India –
- Global Synthetic and Bio-based Biodegradable Plastics Market –
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy.Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Source: Radiant Insights