San Francisco, Dec. 28, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
The global Membrane Air Dryers Market is expected to reach USD 662.7 million by 2020. Apart from regular air purity requirements, special applications require high degree of air purification, particularly in the medical sector, which is expected to drive the membrane air dryers market. These products are increasingly being used in the medical sector, particularly dentistry.
Membrane air dryers help save energy as they do not require electricity to operate; they also improve manufacturing processes, reduce plant noise and enhance the overall system reliability. The presence of water vapor or moisture in compressed air or steam employed in food processing may lead to significant problems, thereby driving the membrane air dryers market. Further, the meat and dairy industry needs to comply with several hygiene requirements in their food preparation areas. Membrane air dryers prevent air compressors from corrosion or rust and provide improved operational efficiency, which is also expected to favorably impact market growth.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC On "Membrane Air Dryers Market Analysis By Product (Porous, Non-Porous), By Application (Food & Beverage, Medical, Industrial, Electronics/Semiconductor, Telecommunication) And Segment Forecasts To 2020" at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/membrane-air-dryers-market-analysis-by-product-porous-non-porous-by-application-food-amp-beverage-medical-industrial-electronics-semiconductor-telecommunication-and-segment-forecasts-to-2020
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Porous dryers are expected to remain the leading product segment over the next six years. Membrane air dryers combined with a coalescing filter provide peak overall system performance along with optimal total cost of ownership, which is expected to favorably impact market demand.
- Food and beverage applications are expected to witness high growth over the forecast period. Food processing facilities are required operate with a fundamental assumption that compressed air can be a source of chemical and microbiological contamination, thereby making adoption of membrane air dryers crucial. Membrane air dryers offer several benefits over conventional or alternative drying techniques in terms of energy efficiency, which is further expected to spur market demand over the forecast period.
- North America is expected to emerge as the dominant region, which may be attributed to growing demand in the telecommunication, medical and food & beverage sector. Standards and regulations governing the food processing sector, particularly in Europe and North America are expected to favorably impact regional market growth over the forecast period.
- Leading market participants include Pentair, Atlas Copco, Gardner Denver, Parker Hannifin, Sullair, etc. Increased investments in R&D activities and new product development, along with emphasizing on providing customized end-use solutions are among the critical success factors for manufacturers.
Browse All Reports of This Category at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/semiconductors
Membrane Air Dryers Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
Membrane Air Dryers Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- Food & Beverage
Membrane Air Dryers Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
Related Reports by Radiant Insights:
- E-retailing in Automotive Aftermarket –
- Global EVA Market –
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy.Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Source: Radiant Insights