San Francisco, Dec. 30, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The global Industrial Air Filtration Market is expected to reach USD 6.23 billion by 2020. Stringent regulations and the need to comply with several emission standards is expected to impel market demand over the forecast period. Industrial air filtration systems enhance the health and safety aspects of operating a pressurized system, thereby increasing the supply reliability while minimizing the risk of lost of production, which is also expected to drive market growth over the forecast period. Further, an effective industrial air filtration system helps save energy by considerably reducing energy consumption across several industrial applications. They also improve overall system reliability and improve manufacturing processes, thereby offering avenues for market growth.
Industrial air filtration systems are also used to remove different types of air-borne contaminants from the various manufacturing stages. They also remove any odors and oil vapor or any dust particulates. A few specialized filters such as high-performance HEPA filters help remove germs and viruses thereby producing sterile air, and are expected to fuel market demand over the next six years.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC On "Industrial Air Filtration Market Analysis By Product (Dust Collectors, Mist Collectors, HEPA Filters, Cartridge Collectors & Filters, Baghouse Filters), By Application (Cement, Food, Metals, Power, Pharmaceuticals) And Segment Forecasts To 2020" at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/industrial-air-filtration-market-analysis-by-product-dust-collectors-mist-collectors-hepa-filters-cartridge-collectors-amp-filters-baghouse-filters-by-application-cement-food-metals-power-pharmaceuticals-and-segment-forecasts-to-2020
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- HEPA filters are expected to witness high growth over the forecast period. The segment accounted for over 20% of the overall market in 2013. HEPA filters have found extensive usage across several applications, and exhibit high penetration. The primary technical benefits derived HEPA filtration technology include, greater machine availability and reliability, maintenance of high initial power output, improved efficiency, increased component life, zero production downtime and lower emissions.
- On account of several regulations pertaining to occupational safety, metal processing is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period. Presence of fumes, dust and vapor in the metal processing industry needs an efficient filtering solution to protect employees, improve manufacturing quality and to comply with emission standards.
- Europe accounted for over 25% of the global industrial air filtration market in 2013. Several norms and standards aimed at reducing emissions are expected to drive the regional market demand.
- Key market players include Clarcor Inc., Donaldson Company, Cummins Filtration, Camfil and Pall Corporation. Investing in R&D, new product development, sales and marketing activities so as to gain competitive advantage forms a part of core business strategy. Manufacturers emphasize on providing an extensive product portfolio with varying profit margins.
Browse All Reports of This Category at: www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/construction-industry
Industrial Air Filtration Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- Dust Collectors
- Mist Collectors
- HEPA Filters
- Cartridge Collectors & Filters
- Baghouse Filters
Industrial Air Filtration Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
Industrial Air Filtration Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Related Reports by Radiant Insights:
- Global Business Jet Simulators Market –
- Global H1N1 Vaccines Market –
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy.Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Source: Radiant Insights