Amdocs recognized by Stratecast, Analysys Mason, Ovum and Infonetics; cited for ability ‘to address the needs of new business challenges that now stretch beyond the billing functions’1
ST. LOUIS, Jan. 05, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Amdocs (NASDAQ:DOX), the leading provider of customer experience solutions, today announced that it has been recognized as an industry leader by prominent analyst firms in the provision of solutions and services essential to communications service providers (CSPs): integrated revenue and customer management (IRCM), operational support systems (OSS) and IT services. Amdocs’ recognition in these core functional areas demonstrates its ability to deliver business value through innovative capabilities that help service providers rise to the market challenges in The New World of Customer Experience, including the acceleration of digital services for businesses and consumers.
- Stratecast has named Amdocs as the winner of the 2015 Global Stratecast CSP Billing – Overall Billing Market Leadership Award. This award is based on the Stratecast Global CSP Billing 2015 Edition Part 1: End-to-End CSP Billing Market Forecast and Market Share Analysis and ranks Amdocs as the global leader, with 17 percent market share, as well as noting an increase in overall revenue for Amdocs in this area since the analyst firm’s last market share study in 2014. Stratecast also recognized Amdocs’ ability to “address the needs of new business challenges that now stretch beyond the billing functions”, ranking Amdocs as number one in market share for rating, charging, core billing, and policy management.
- Analysys Mason reported that Amdocs has maintained its market leadership position as the global market share leader for revenue management in its report, Revenue Management Systems: Worldwide Market Shares 2014.
- Ovum positions Amdocs in the top three by market share for IT services in the telecoms sector. In the Vendor Services Review report4, Clare McCarthy, Practice Leader for Telecom Operations and IT at Ovum, recognized that, “Amdocs’ telecoms expertise means it is in a strong position to offer IT services in this vertical and it is delivering a solid performance against competition from larger players.” She also recognized Amdocs’ continuous efforts in enhancing its services portfolio highlighting that, “all new services build on Amdocs’ communications industry knowledge and add new IP technology and methodologies to its solutions. Data expertise in the telco industry enables the company to build effective vendor-agnostic services around BSS/OSS systems.”
- Gartner Inc. has positioned Amdocs as a Leader in its Magic Quadrants for Integrated Revenue and Customer Management (IRCM) for CSPs2 and Operations Support Systems3 (OSS) for its service orchestrator solution.
- Infonetics recognized in a recent report Amdocs’ leadership in the postpaid billing and convergent charging markets, and said its acquisition of Comverse in 2015 is likely to cement this position.
“For Amdocs to be recognized by industry analyst firms in 2015 across the areas of BSS, OSS and IT Services is an outstanding achievement,” said Chris Williams, head of global marketing at Amdocs. “Amdocs continues to deliver value to service providers by powering an optimal customer experience with exciting new services. Amdocs’ leadership in core managed functions such as billing and operational support functions, coupled with our unique focus on customer experience, has provided the foundation to expand into new domains such as big data analytics, network functions virtualization, and mobile financial services. Amdocs is enabling the digital transformation of leading service providers worldwide and we see an increasing number accessing this complete set of easy-to-integrate Amdocs solutions to underpin their success in The New World of Customer Experience™.”
Recent Amdocs customer announcements include Singtel for digital transformation in Singapore and Australia; Vivo to provide a seamless, multi-channel experience for quad-play customers and the expansion of Sprint’s managed services agreement to include Amdocs Convergent Charging to quickly create and monetize a full range of data services for 3G/4G networks across brands.
- Stratecast, 2015 Global Stratecast CSP Billing – Overall Billing Market Leadership Award
- Gartner, Magic Quadrants for Integrated Revenue and Customer Management for CSPs, Oct. 19, 2015
- Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Operations Support Systems, Oct. 20, 2015
- Ovum, Vendor Services Review: Amdocs, Sept. 14, 2015
Disclaimer: Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Amdocs is the market leader in customer experience software services and services for the world’s largest communications, entertainment and media service providers. Its portfolio powers The New World of Customer Experience™, where a wide array of innovative and personalized services are delivered seamlessly to end users, regardless of device or network. For more than 30 years, Amdocs services, which include BSS, OSS, network control and optimization, coupled with professional and managed services, have accelerated business value for its customers by streamlining complex operating environments, reducing costs and speeding time to market for new products and services. Amdocs and its more than 24,000 employees serve customers in over 90 countries. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $3.6 billion in fiscal 2015.
Amdocs: Embrace Challenge, Experience Success.
For more information, visit Amdocs at www.amdocs.com.
Amdocs’ Forward-Looking Statement
This press release includes information that constitutes forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provision of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including statements about Amdocs’ growth and business results in future quarters. Although we believe the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are based upon reasonable assumptions, we can give no assurance that our expectations will be obtained or that any deviations will not be material. Such statements involve risks and uncertainties that may cause future results to differ from those anticipated. These risks include, but are not limited to, the effects of general economic conditions, Amdocs’ ability to grow in the business markets that it serves, Amdocs’ ability to successfully integrate acquired businesses, adverse effects of market competition, rapid technological shifts that may render the Company's products and services obsolete, potential loss of a major customer, our ability to develop long-term relationships with our customers, and risks associated with operating businesses in the international market. Amdocs may elect to update these forward-looking statements at some point in the future; however, the Company specifically disclaims any obligation to do so. These and other risks are discussed at greater length in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including in our Annual Report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2015 filed on December 10, 2015.
Media Contact: Sara Preto Fusion PR for Amdocs Tel: +1-212-651-4214 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org