San Francisco, Jan. 06, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global Electronic Health Records Market is expected to reach USD 29.81 billion by 2022. Heightening need for improved efficiency, improvement in the quality of service delivery, patient safety, reduction in disparity between patients and healthcare providers and patient access to information are expected to drive the electronic health records market over the forecast period. Furthermore, favorable government initiatives such as the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) stimulation packages are fostering widespread adoption and implementation of electronic health records systems. Rapid technological advancement in the electronic health records market has also facilitated the users to access critical information using handheld devices such as iPhone and tablets. Electronic health records systems encompass a wide array of technologies designed to monitor, share, manage, evaluate, notify, prescribe, and modify the treatment plan, and even locate the patients during emergencies as and when required. For instance, GE healthcare's Centricity provides a complete range of EHR solutions for efficient organizational workflow.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC On "Electronic Health Records (EHR) Market Analysis by Product (Client-server Based, Web Based), By End-use (Hospitals, Physicians, Clinical/Diagnostic Laboratories Ambulance, Pharmacies) And Segment Forecasts To 2022" at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/electronic-health-records-ehr-market-analysis-by-product-client-server-based-web-based-by-end-use-hospitals-physicians-clinical-diagnostic-laboratories-ambulance-pharmacies-and-segment-forecasts-to-2022
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Web-based solution is expected to witness lucrative growth during the forecast period owing to associated factors such as low set up cost, ease of accessibility, and growing usage of internet. Growing demand for cloud based healthcare database management is also expected to contribute towards segment growth.
- North America was the largest regional market in 2014. Presence of mandatory and favorable government initiatives aimed at large scale implementation of electronic health records is a key factor driving market growth. Moreover, growing government funding and the presence of sophisticated healthcare infrastructure are expected to serve the market as high impact rendering drivers.
- Asia Pacific market is expected to witness rapid growth over the forecast period due to swiftly growing penetration of novel information technologies and awareness towards the benefits of EHR implementation in large healthcare facilities. Furthermore, increasing demand for medical tourism and competition amongst hospitals are expected to boost market growth over the forecast period.
- Key players of the electronic health records market include eClinicalWorks LLC, GE Healthcare, Cerner Corporation, Siemens Medical Solutions, Healthcare Management System, Allscripts, CPSI, Healthland Inc. and NexGen.
- The market is marked by the presence of a large base of vendors rendering EHR and related services. However, currently prevailing low customer satisfaction levels have introduced new trends such as consolidation and software hegemony.
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/healthcare
Global Electronic Health Records Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2022)
Global Electronic Health Records End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2022)
- Hospital use EHR
- Ambulatory use EHR
- Stand-alone facilities use EHR
- Clinics use EHR
- Retail Pharmacy use EHR
Electronic Health Records Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2022)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Related Reports by Radiant Insights:
- Global Hydraulic Cylinders Market –
- Global Mining Truck Market –
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy.Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Source: Radiant Insights