DUBAI, United Arab Emirates, Jan. 06, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- fluidmeet.com is an online marketplace for booking office space, meeting rooms, banquet halls, training rooms, desks, offices, cubicles & work spaces at guaranteed lowest prices. It has already been dubbed Dubai’s own “Airbnb of workspaces”.
According to fluidmeet Executive Director, Jareer Oweimrin, “With the advent of the shared economy, we identified a niche opportunity for developing a platform that offers cost effective work and meeting spaces on demand and in real time. We recognized that most travelling businesspeople need a professional venue to conduct their meetings. Cleary, office costs are a major hurdle for entrepreneurs, so these days more startups are looking to rent affordable workspaces and co-working solutions. fluidmeet enables businesses to grow fluidly within the static real estate infrastructure by connecting companies with excess space to companies that need it.”
The fluidmeet database is growing every day and offers a variety of professional workspaces to choose from, based on budget, location and amenities. The entire booking process is automated and hassle free. One can view, compare, select, reserve and securely pay online by credit card, within minutes! Gone are the days where you would spend countless hours calling or emailing people to get the prices, amenities, and actual location.
Suli Salloum, Executive Director of fluidmeet added, ‘’In today’s fast changing culture and technology environment, we wanted to create an online platform that is extremely simple to use, and one that saves our clients’ time and money. I think we have achieved that with fluidmeet. Just like booking a hotel online or buying a plane ticket, one can now rent a workspace by the hour, half-day or day. This model allows your business to expand or contract in real time and with efficiency for your budget.”
The fluidmeet business model guarantees best applicable pricing and a value for money proposition for all bookings. In addition, the fluidmeet offerings includes the following features:
Fluidmeet’s value added to Workspace Seekers:
- Simple to use: Search work or meeting space, select the one you like, and book!
- Comparability: Allows users to compare all available workspaces in terms of size, price, location in real time
- Automation: The process of collecting information, quotations, approvals and payment is fully automated.
- Security: No more sending credit card information in forms via email. It’s fully secure.
- Mobile friendly
- Guaranteed best prices
Fluidmeet’s value added to Workspace Providers:
- Generate untapped revenue: Maximize workspace utilization and generate more sales
- Automated process – no need to go through quotations, approvals, phone calls
- Integrated marketing strategy to promote all workspaces globally to ensure footfall
- No upfront or yearly fees – fluidmeet charges a percentage of booking price and only once booking is confirmed
- Owners of venues can just as easily join the fluidmeet network of workspaces and monetize their unused or under-utilized office facilities
fluidmeet’s mission is to provide a global online marketplace to connect professionals with available workspaces in real time, based on their requirements. Startups, freelancers, business travelers, lawyers, consultants, entrepreneurs, big enterprises, temporary visitors, trainers, and speakers can turn to fluidmeet for support in providing work or meeting spaces on an hourly and daily basis.
Within a short span of a few months since the launch of the Dubai web site, fluidmeet has already gained more than 100+ venues located in Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Jeddah, Doha, Hong Kong and growing daily. Currently fluidmeet has partnered with leading hotels, business centers and corporate offices that are looking to promote their brand and generate incremental revenue from their work and meeting spaces. Current clients include corporates, MNCs, SMEs, mobile entrepreneurs, telecommuting professionals and startups who require cutting-edge work and meeting spaces in multiple locations.
This release can also be viewed online at http://www.pressreleasenetwork.com/newsroom
For more information, contact: