LAS VEGAS, Jan. 06, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ZAGG Inc (NASDAQ:ZAGG), a leading global mobile accessories company, announced today a full range of new accessories for mobile devices at CES 2016. The ZAGG booth can be found at the Las Vegas Convention Center’s South Hall 4, booth 35823.
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/bcc244a3-cec0-4bed-b999-6ac847c68ab2
New Product Introductions Include:
- ZAGG Flex Arc Wireless is a groundbreaking wearable that allows users to listen to music and take phone calls through Bluetooth earbuds or external Bluetooth speakers. Comfortably worn around the neck, the Flex Arc features retractable earbuds that extend for the perfect fit for every activity. When the earbuds are retracted, sound automatically transfers to the external speakers and microphone to listen to music or take calls hands-free. The Flex Arc Wireless will be available in February 2016 for $99.99.
- ZAGG Now Cam is a pocketable social video camera and Bluetooth speaker that frees users from viewing life’s most precious moments behind a device. The compact and versatile Now Cam stores up to 30 minutes of 720p HD® video, 1,600 still images, and features a worry-free wide-angle lens to ensure all of the fun is captured as it happens. A built-in Bluetooth speaker and microphone provide on-the-go audio and hands-free calls, while the Now Cam app provides easy transfer for quick upload and sharing on your favorite social networks. An adjustable bar mount and waterproof case for the Now Cam will be sold separately. The Now Cam will be available in February 2016 for $129.99.
- ZAGG Mobile Charging Station is a portable charger, battery and dock that simultaneously charges an Apple iPhone® and Apple Watch®. Selected as a 2016 CES Innovation Award Honoree, the Mobile Charging Station includes a built-in 5000mAh battery to keep devices charged when on the go. The compact size makes it ideal for travelers and easy to take anywhere. The Mobile Charging Station will be available in March 2016 for $79.99.
- ZAGG InvisibleShield On Demand allows retailers to instantly produce a variety of screen protection films for virtually any device at store level. The InvisibleShield On Demand system also gives retailers the ability to produce InvisibleShields the same day new devices are launched, while more effectively managing their inventory and shelf space. With screen protection for over 1,100 of the world’s top selling devices, retailers will never need to turn away a customer because a product is unavailable. For CES 2016, ZAGG is introducing a dry install film for the InvisibleShield On Demand system, which will be available in February 2016.
- ZAGG Work Book is a tablet keyboard that offers the premier typing experience for Samsung’s new Galaxy TabPro S. Developed with Samsung as part of the Samsung Mobile Accessory Partnership Program (SMAPP), the Work Book features multi-device Bluetooth pairing, integrated trackpad, and island-style backlit keys. A rechargeable battery and adjustable kickstand complements the form factor and lightweight construction of the Galaxy TabPro S. ZAGG Work Book will be available in Q2 2016.
- ZAGG Work Station™ is a versatile docking station designed for the Samsung Galaxy TabPro S. Also developed in coordination with Samsung, the Work Station features USB-C power and data inputs, along with USB-A and HDMI ports to keep the Galaxy TabPro S powered and connected. A contemporary, weighted design adds stability and works seamlessly with the Work Book keyboard for ultimate versatility. The Work Station will be available in Q2 2016.
"CES is an outstanding venue for us to demonstrate ZAGG’s creative product solutions,” said Randall Hales, CEO and president of ZAGG. "As a global leader in mobile accessories, we are dedicated to bringing the most creative and engaging products to the market."
Samsung and Galaxy TabPro are both trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Apple Watch and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks is under license.
The HD trademark is licensed from NLU Products, L.L.C.
About ZAGG Inc:
ZAGG Inc (NASDAQ:ZAGG) creates best-in-class accessories that protect and enhance mobile devices for consumers around the globe. The company offers a broad range of products, from the No. 1 selling industry-standard InvisibleShield® screen protectors and mobile keyboards, to power management solutions, mobile audio, and cases. ZAGG is the trusted brand that makes products consumers can rely on to make the most of their mobile lives. More information about the company and its brands, including iFrogz®, is available at www.zagg.com or on Facebook and Twitter.