RANCHO CORDOVA, Calif., Jan. 07, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cesca Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ:KOOL), an autologous cell-based regenerative medicine company announced today that the Company will present at the Biotech Showcase™ 2016 on Wednesday, January 13th at 11:30 AM PT (2:30 PM ET).
Biotech Showcase is an investor and partnering conference devoted to providing private and public biotechnology and life sciences companies an opportunity to present to, and meet with, investors and pharmaceutical executives during the course of one of the industry's largest annual healthcare investor conferences. Co-produced by Demy-Colton Life Science Advisors and EBD Group, the eighth annual Biotech Showcase is expected to attract upwards of 2,100 attendees. For more information, please visit the conference website at http://www.ebdgroup.com/bts/index.php.
- Date and Time: Wednesday, January 13th, 11:30AM PT (2:30PM ET)
- Venue: the Parc 55 Wyndham in Union Square, San Francisco, CA.
- Presenter: Robin Stracey, CEO
- Topic: Corporate Presentation
About Cesca Therapeutics Inc.
Cesca Therapeutics Inc. (www.cescatherapeutics.com) is engaged in the research, development, and commercialization of autologous cell-based therapeutics for use in regenerative medicine. We are a leader in developing and manufacturing automated blood and bone marrow processing systems that enable the concentration and preservation of stem cell therapy products. These include:
- SurgWerks™ Platform, proprietary stem cell therapy point-of-care kit systems for treating vascular and orthopedic indications that integrate the following indication specific systems:
- Cell harvesting
- Cell processing and selection
- Cell diagnostics
- Cell delivery
- CellWerksTM Platform, a proprietary stem cell laboratory kit for processing target adult stem cells used in the treatments of oncological and hematological disorders.
- AXP® AutoXpress® Platform (AXP), a proprietary family of automated devices that includes the AXP and the MXP® MarrowXpress® and companion sterile blood processing disposables for harvesting stem cells in closed systems. The AXP device is used for the processing of cord blood.
- The MarrowXpress® Platform (MXP), a derivative product of the AXP and its accompanying disposable bag set, isolates and concentrates adult stem cells from bone marrow. Self-powered and microprocessor-controlled, the MXP contains flow control optical sensors that volume-reduces blood from bone marrow to a user defined volume in 30 minutes, while retaining over 90% of the MNCs.
- The BioArchive® System, an automated cryogenic device, used by cord blood stem cell banks in more than 30 countries for cryopreserving and archiving cord blood stem cell units for transplant.
Forward Looking Statement
The statements contained herein may include statements of future expectations and other forward-looking statements that are based on management’s current views and assumptions and involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results, performance or events to differ materially from those expressed or implied in such statements. A more complete description of risks that could cause actual events to differ from the outcomes predicted by Cesca Therapeutics' forward-looking statements is set forth under the caption "Risk Factors" in Cesca Therapeutics annual report on Form 10-K and other reports it files with the Securities and Exchange Commission from time to time, and you should consider each of those factors when evaluating the forward-looking statements.
Source:Cesca Therapeutics Inc.