San Francisco, Jan. 12, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global Carbon Nanotubes (CNT) Market By Product (Single Walled Carbon Nanotubes (SWCNT), Multi Walled Carbon Nanotubes (MWCNT)), By Application (Polymers, Energy, Electrical & Electronics) Is Expected To Reach USD 3.42 Billion By 2022
Global Carbon Nanotubes (CNT) Market is expected to reach USD 3.42 billion by 2022. Increasing application scope of CNT in end-use industries including polymers, electronics, energy, marine, aerospace and automotives is anticipated to drive market growth over the forecast period. Government of China, Japan, U.S. and India have increased funding aimed at promoting nanotechnology at domestic level which is expected to open new avenues for CNT market over the next seven years.
Polymers were the largest application segment, accounting for over 60% of global CNT market volume in 2014. CNT are increasingly being fortified in polymers such as composites and plastic derivatives for improving electrical, thermal and mechanical strength of the end product. Growing application of polymers in construction, automotive and consumer goods industry is anticipated to have a positive impact on CNT market over the forecast period.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC on http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/carbon-nanotubes-cnt-market-analysis-by-product-single-walled-carbon-nanotubes-swcnt-multi-walled-carbon-nanotubes-mwcnt-by-application-polymers-energy-electrical-amp-electronics-and-segment-forecasts-to-2022
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Global CNT market demand was stood at 5,064.1 tons in 2014 and is anticipated to exceed 20,000 tons by 2022, growing at a CAGR of over 18% from 2015 to 2020.
- Multi walled carbon nanotubes (MWCNT) was the largest product segment, accounting for majority market volume in 2014. Lower price in comparison to other CNT products is expected to promote market growth.
- Asia Pacific was the largest CNT market, accounting for over 40% of global volume in 2014. Growing plastic and composite industries in China and India on account of increasing domestic demand coupled with low manufacturing cost as compared to North America and countries of EU is anticipated to augment CNT market. Positive electronics industry outlook in China, South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan and Japan is expected to significantly impact CNT market over the next seven years.
- Global CNT market was dominated by four companies, Showa Denko, Nanocyl, CNano Technology and Future Carbon, accounting for the lions share in 2014. Product innovation through increased R&D expenditure is anticipated to remain a key critical success factor for CNT market over the forecast period. High manufacturing cost is expected to remain a key challenge for CNT market players..
Global CNT Product Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2022)
- Single Walled Carbon Nanotubes (SWCNT)
- Multi Walled Carbon Nanotubes (MWCNT)
Browse All Reports of This Category at: www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/materials
Global CNT Application Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2022)
- Electrical & Electronics
Global CNT Regional Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2022)
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
Related Reports by Radiant Insights:
- Enterprise Indoor LBS Market in the US –
- Global Automotive Side Airbags Market –
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy.Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Source: Radiant Insights