HASBROUCK HEIGHTS, N.J., Jan. 12, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Demand Gen Report has released its 2016 Marketing Automation Outlook Guide. The annual special report is designed to help B2B marketers effectively plan for the year ahead by providing the insights of industry thought leaders through a comprehensive Q&A. The guide asks a diverse group of new and returning marketing experts to address thought-provoking questions that include:
- Which demand generation tactics had the greatest impact in 2015?
- What were the biggest challenges for B2B marketers in 2015?
- What are the biggest trends in marketing automation for 2016?
- What new opportunities do you see for demand gen in 2016?
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/7fd29e2e-0b56-46e2-a59c-55dc87e5019d
“This report is more than just a recap of 2015 trends; we are really aiming to help executives understand emerging themes in a useful way that is applicable to their business across functions,” explains Demand Gen Report Editor-In-Chief Carol Krol.
“We interviewed a mix of specialists, including technology providers, consultants, analysts, and client-side marketers to get a full picture and broad range of opinions. While there was general consensus on the importance of the most evident elements, such as predictive analytics and account-based marketing, we were also pleased to discover unexpected responses. One panelist predicted a direct-mail comeback.”
This year’s guide has expanded to include many new voices, along with returning participants, and shares insights from:
- Chris Lynch: Senior Director of Product Marketing, Oracle Marketing Cloud
- Heidi Bullock: VP, Demand Generation, Marketo
- Carlos Hidalgo: CEO and Principal, ANNUITAS
- Elle Woulfe: VP of Marketing, LookBookHQ
- Brian Teevan: VP of Marketing, ADP
- And 15 additional leading marketing automation and technology professionals
Professionals interested in learning more can download the 2016 Marketing Automation Outlook Guide to see the full list of participants and responses.
About Demand Gen Report
Demand Gen Report (DGR), a division of G3 Communications, is a targeted online publication that spotlights the strategies and solutions that help B2B companies better align sales, marketing and disparate teams to support growth and drive revenue. DGR content and news coverage focuses on the sales and marketing tools and technologies that enable companies to better measure and manage multichannel demand generation efforts. Demand Gen Report is the only information source directly focused on this rapidly emerging business discipline.
The photo is also available at Newscom, www.newscom.com, and via AP PhotoExpress.
Contact: Sheri Butts email@example.com O: 201.257.8528 x248 C: 973.842.7961
Source: Demand Gen Report