Albany, NY, Jan. 12, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The US Oil and Gas Pipeline Leak Detection Market is growing at a moderate rate over last five years on account of rising expenditure of pipeline companies on maintenance of the ageing pipelines in the country and escalating role of government in empowering usage of leak detection measures to avoid disastrous leakage. During 2015-20, US Oil and Gas Pipeline Leak Detection Market is anticipated to grow at an increased rate on account of robust expansion plans of the new pipeline projects coupled with newly found shale reserves.
Moreover, increase in number of pipelines with newly proposed plans of oil and gas transmission is further anticipated to boost the overall leak detection system market in the coming years.
Browse Report description and TOC:
Scope of the Report
US Oil and Gas Pipeline Leak Detection System (LDS) Market: Trends, Opportunities and Forecasts (2015-2020) – (Segment By Region, By Application -Offshore & Onshore, By Equipment - Flow meters, Pressure Sensors, Fibre Optics) analyzes the following aspects of oil and gas pipeline leak detection market in the US:
- Oil and Gas Pipeline Leak Detection Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Application(Onshore and Offshore), By Equipment(Flow meters, Pressure sensors, Fibre
- Optics and Acoustic Emissions)
- Policy &Regulatory Landscape
- Market Entry Strategies for Domestic/Foreign Players
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
For more info, get a Sample PDF: http://tinyurl.com/zblzaj4
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of oil and gas pipeline leak detection market in the US
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, leak detection system manufacturers, vendors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain insights on the prevalent market entry strategies in downstream oil and gas market for domestic as well as foreign companies
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail limited customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
Global Fire Protection Systems in Oil and Gas Markets 2016-2020
The global FPS market in the oil and gas industry to grow steadily at a CAGR of close to 4% during the forecast period. One of the primary drivers for the growth of this market is the stringent regulatory framework set up by the government. These regulatory frameworks and standards state that every direct oil and gas operators should allocate a certain share of their overall investments in fire safety. As per these standards, the establishment of a health and safety department in every oil and gas facility is mandatory to analyze and prevent fires during onshore and offshore activities.
ResearchMoz is the world’s fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz’s service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Mr.Nachiket Ghumare State Tower, 90 State Street, Suite 700, Albany NY – 12207 United States Tel: +1-518-621-2074 USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948 Website: http://www.researchmoz.us/
Source:Researchmoz Global Pvt Ltd