West Palm Beach, Fla, Jan. 13, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/773da3d4-87b0-4276-81ae-9f77840a44cd
Cloud Logistics, a leading innovator in SaaS logistics and provider of next-generation transportation management systems (TMS), finished a record setting 2015, marked by a ten-fold increase of network traffic and numerous industry awards.
“2015 was an incredibly rewarding year for Cloud Logistics.” said Cloud Logistics CEO Mark Nix. “We designed our software to be different from all of the older solutions available today in the marketplace. It needed to be much faster to deploy for even complex transportation networks. It also needed to be far easier to use than what had become the norm. Our clients and industry analysts have spoken, not just with their words but also with their actions. The most exciting thing is that our plans for 2016 will eclipse our success in 2015 in every way.”
Milestones and achievements in 2015 include:
- A 10x increase in shipments processed by the TMS solution and corresponding 800% increase in corporate revenue. Likewise, there has been a six-fold increase in the number of shippers participating in the Cloud Logistics network.
- Six new releases of the product, each with significant functional capabilities and performance improvements
- Several clients in the following industries: automotive manufacturing, retail, building products, CPG, home decor, farming, wholesale distribution, and 3PL’s/brokers with headquarters across 4 continents
- Introduction of the industry’s first Same Day TMS solution, highlighted by the go-live of Container Centralen
- Strategic organizational growth in the areas of executive management, professional services, product development and carrier relations
- Introduction of Cloud Logistics into the South African market
- Industry awards from CIOReview and Inbound Logistics
- The launch of a new website (gocloudlogistics.com)
In a sign of continued growth and corporate commitment to South Florida, Cloud Logistics has opened up a new development center in downtown Fort Lauderdale. Scott Tesoriere, VP of Technical Operations for Cloud Logistics commented, “As we continue to add key technology talent, setting up a modern, attractive development facility central to the Miami-Fort Lauderdale region became crucial. We are really excited to showcase this new office.”
John Sidell, managing principal at SCAPath added, “There are so many factors transforming the Transportation Management System marketplace. Everything from macroeconomic conditions to new rules and regulations to the changing face of the workforce impacts what shippers and 3PLs need from a TMS. Having worked with Cloud Logistics at M&G Duravent, I know first hand just how impactful their innovative solution can be. Their ability to implement TMS in as little as one day has them positioned well to succeed in this environment.”
About Cloud Logistics
Cloud Logistics provides the newest generation of transportation logistics solutions for the global supply chain market. Our solutions make the complexities of order collaboration, communication and international transportation management simple for companies of any size to benefit. The offering includes patent pending configurable workflow architecture, unique user experiences, alerts, dashboard widgets, and ad-hoc reporting all delivered in a cloud-based network. Social technology for business allows each person involved with an order or shipment the ability to attach documents, claims photos and Proof of Delivery (POD) signatures within a private secure community. More information about Cloud Logistics can be found at www.gocloudlogistics.com.
Will Haraway Backbeat Marketing firstname.lastname@example.org 404.593.8320
Source: Cloud Logistics