NEW YORK, Jan. 13, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- On Wednesday, January 20th, IgnitionOne will host a webinar highlighting the power of customer engagement scoring to vastly improve results with Facebook Custom Audiences. The award-winning case study will be featured, detailing how after partnering with IgnitionOne, Toyota saw a 95% increase in conversion rates, increased efficiency of spend, enhanced customer experience with precision messaging, and a 25% boost in click-through ratio.
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/032de02a-ca9c-401c-8a04-ab257931cb0a
Toyota has historically enjoyed success with retargeting across Facebook, but was looking to achieve even greater results. To do this, they combined the retargeting abilities of Facebook Custom Audience with IgnitionOne’s data and proprietary algorithmic Engagement Score.
Using real-life examples, Stephan van den Bremer, Enterprise Business Development Director at IgnitionOne, will show how brands can increase conversions on Facebook substantially by leveraging user scores.
Participants in the webinar will:
- Learn about how IgnitionOne helped Toyota to double conversion rates
- Explore the role of engagement scoring in both varied and linear consumer journeys
- Receive examples of real world case studies and results
- Gain insight into working predictively versus responsively
The webinar event, entitled “Score-Powered Audiences: How Toyota Saw a 95% Increase in Conversion Rates,” takes place on Wednesday, January 20th at 11:00 a.m. ET, and is part of IgnitionOne’s Quick Wins webinar series. Your registration ensures access to a recorded playback to watch at your convenience.
Register here: http://www2.ignitionone.com/l/17162/2016-01-11/4z958l
Recent IgnitionOne Quick Wins webinars include:
- How to Get a One-Time Customer to Buy Again: Learn how to use customer data to create a marketing strategy that will increase the likelihood of a one-time customer becoming a repeat customer. Get the playback
- Score To Win: Achieving Insight-Driven Relevance Across The Buyer Journey: Get an in-depth look at how engagement scoring works and how it can be used to achieve greater relevance throughout the buyer’s journey. Watch the playback
- 16 for ’16: The 16 Top Trends to Impact Marketing in 2016: Get current insights, analysis and expectations, outlining what marketers can expect this year, along with insights on how to plan accordingly. Watch the playback
Details on the webinar, “Score-Powered Audiences: How Toyota Saw a 95% Increase in Conversion Rates,” can be found here: http://www2.ignitionone.com/l/17162/2016-01-11/4z958l
IgnitionOne simplifies life for marketers, providing deeper insights and robust targeting of individuals throughout the buyers journey across paid, owned and earned channels through the use of proprietary engagement scoring, data management and integrated solutions. The IgnitionOne DMS is full-featured digital marketing hub which significantly improves digital marketing performance across all devices. IgnitionOne allows marketers to unify their collected data from all of their respective channels, and then activate and optimize personalized 1:1 messaging across search, display, social, mobile, email, and website personalization, across all devices. With a global footprint of over 450 employees in 17 offices across 10 countries, IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world.
IgnitionOne currently scores over 300 million users monthly in 75 countries and powers more than $30 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, Bridgestone, La Quinta and Fiat, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and iProspect.
Contact: Patti Renner IgnitionOne (330) 922-0855 ext. 160 Patti.Renner@IgnitionOne.com