CALABASAS, Calif., Jan. 14, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MobileCause, the world's best mobile-first fundraising and communications platform for nonprofits, has released Rapid Response Fundraising, the latest installment in their thought-leading, on-demand webinar series designed to help nonprofit leaders unlock their organization's potential and reach their fundraising goals.
The Rapid Response Fundraising webinar focuses on best practices for effective multi-channel fundraising that educational, faith-based, health and charitable nonprofit organizations can use to defy demographic barriers and unite donors with their cause in order to create a sense of urgency when they need it most.
Topics covered on the Rapid Response Fundraising webinar include:
- Defining rapid response fundraising
- The 4 essentials for effective campaigns
- Case Study: San Bernardino United Fund - $1.2 million raised for families of victims
- Case Study: Don't Forget to Feed Me Pet Food Bank
- Mission critical checklist to reach your goals
- Why every organization should invest in a mobile-first solution
"Rapid response fundraising isn't limited to natural disasters like the Nepal earthquakes or tragedies like the San Bernardino shootings. Every day, nonprofit organizations face all kinds of needs-based situations that require an immediate response," commented Jeremy Koenig, MobileCause Creative Director and Product Designer. "These strategies can help whether you're a school baseball team that needs to replace old equipment, a food bank that has to pay for a bigger warehouse space in order to serve more people in need, or a community center that's running out of funds to keep the doors open."
The esteemed panel of experts that will explore how nonprofits can easily and quickly respond to all types fundraising needs include:
- Porsche Nichols-McCoy, Resource Development Professional at Arrowhead United Way
- Liesl Gray Manone, Director of Operations at Don't Forget to Feed Me Pet Food Bank
- Emily Jackson, Volunteer Coordinator and Social Media Manager at Don't Forget to Feed Me Pet Food Bank
- Jeremy Koenig, Creative Director and Product Designer at MobileCause
View or download the Rapid Response Webinar
MobileCause is the world's leading mobile-first, all-in-one, fundraising and donor communication platform designed to help educational, faith-based, health and charitable nonprofits raise more donations while saving time and resources with no-cost merchant services, 0% transaction fees, and an industry low flat-rate credit card processing fee. The powerful solutions include Crowdfunding and Peer-to-Peer Campaigns, Event Registration, Ticketing and Fundraising, Sign-up, Survey, Petition and Membership Forms, Digital Fundraising and Mobile Marketing. The fully integrated suite of products is easy to use and works in any CRM. Plus, fundraising experts provide dedicated strategy support to all clients including United Way, The Salvation Army, American Heart Association, University of Southern California, Habitat for Humanity and many more. Learn more at www.mobilecause.com.
Photos accompanying this release are available at:
CONTACT: Juliette Harris, MobileCause Publicist (310) 577-1122 firstname.lastname@example.org